Let's play the superpower lottery!

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
TWEWYFan said:
Symbol Magic, well at least I have a promising career as a state alchemist.
Dog of the military here people, avoid at all costs, unless of course he is for the people like the most manly man there ever was or is to be, Alexander Louis Armstrong

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Sacrificial Creation, Power to create life through sacrifice. LAME

Energy Physiology, Power to transform physically into pure energy. Variation of Elemental Mimicry, technique of Energy Manipulation. That's better and sounds like fun

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Yin and Yang Manipulation.

I don't really know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it sucks ass. :<

Baldur Moon

Aug 4, 2012
Reptilian Manipulation

Hrmm not too bad i suppose at least i didn't get enhanced mortality like Camoman; a held back sneeze would probably make his head explode

Anyway on to my dastardly plan of forming the most fearsome army of tree frogs the world has ever seen!! FEAR ME!

Dsaprox

Apr 1, 2010
Technology Manipulation
The ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation...
Nice!

irishmanwithagun

Mar 6, 2012
Electro-Aero Mixture.
The ability to manipulate noth air and electricity, AKA the coolest superpower EVER! I could get really ripped and dress in a rubber/leather suit (whatever it was that Vulgin had), walk into town and zap the first person to yell homophobic slurs at me.
Don't tell me that's not the dream.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Basically teleportation/telekenisis. at least moving my things will be easy.

Bill Nye the Zombie

Apr 27, 2012
Voodoo Deity Physiology [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vodou_Deity_Physiology]
I am every voodoo deity. Epic.

Edit: Looking at it some more, it looks like I got almost every cool power there is. Love Manipulation, Combat Manipulation, the ability to go anywhere with doors, omnipotence, etc. I think I win.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
This is a great idea for a thread.

I got
DESPAIR INDUCEMENT

I am hopelessness.
I am fear.
I am surrender.
I am dismay.
I. AM....

....ROVE

TheJazzyH

Jan 7, 2011
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Manipulation

I got Stardust Manipulation.

If anyone got Pyrotechnic Projection, let me know so we can make super-novas together!

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I pressed "Random Wiki" and ended up on Gagapedia. Then I realized I did it wrong. Horribly wrong.

OT: My "power" is Temporal Duplication.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Duplication
I don't mind this at all. Bringing past/future selves into time? hellZ yeh

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
Telepathic relay. Umm so i can act like a chat room for peoples minds, THATS BORING and useless.

Jun_Jun

Sep 21, 2009
Holy Water Manipulation

The user of this power are able to control water in the most natural and mythical ways. A user could absorb all the water in the surrounding area, causing a drought, or even cause a tsunami or a tidal wave on dry land.

Oh god this is too much responsibility! D:
Azaradel said:
Tentacle Extension
The power to generate tentacles from one's own body.

Hahaha. Oh yes. This pleases me.
Sorry I couldn't resist xD

LancerSephraim

Apr 3, 2010
Froggy Slayer said:
I'm scared for the time that some lucky bastard gets omnipotence
Transcendent Physiology: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Physiology

Let's see here: Power to possess the traits and powers of mythic god-like beings or mimic the ones from mythology. The godly variation of Mythic Physiology. Can be the result of Ascension.

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of winning the Superpower lottery.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
LancerSephraim said:
Froggy Slayer said:
I'm scared for the time that some lucky bastard gets omnipotence
Transcendent Physiology: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Physiology

Let's see here: Power to possess the traits and powers of mythic god-like beings or mimic the ones from mythology. The godly variation of Mythic Physiology. Can be the result of Ascension.

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of winning the Superpower lottery.
I got Finnish Deity Physiology, [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Finnish_Deity_Physiology] which is apparently a variation of that. So, I don't Mythical Mimicry of all Gods, but odds are there's a lot of overlap, so having the powers of all the Finnish Gods is probably most of it anyway.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
I got "Disease Mimicry". Apparently I am able to mimic the traits and abilities of any kinds of diseases, illnesses, or viruses. Huh...well I suppose that's pretty damn cool, considering the capabilities of some microbes.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Angry Juju said:
Light manipulation.

I'll take it. With vigorous training i'll be able to blind everyone around me >:D making me the ultimate ninja
I think that's cheating at stealth.

I decided to roll again, got Ursine Physiology.

I am now Manbear, just need a pig.

Kitty4President

Nov 22, 2011
"Spatial Tuning"

Wait, what's that? Lemmie read some more of this article...

"The power to create a field that can banish or switch spaces, create paradoxes, and warp reality inside of it."

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Oh, I hope I get Pyrokinesis!

*click*

Electrical Beam Emission.

Ah well, probably the next-best thing to Pyrokinesis.

And I could* use this one at low intensity to power appliances, so it's got that going for it.

*[sub]Theoretically, if I was in a slightly unrealistic setting where power supplies worked that way.[/sub]