Let's play the superpower lottery!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
First things first, that website makes my computer lag HORRIBLY.

As for the results, I got...

Spring Manipulation

Power/Ability to:
Manipulate the essence of Spring.

The power to manipulate one of the seasons: spring and the concepts of rebirth, renewal and regrowth. Sub-power of Season Manipulation. Opposite power of Autumn Manipulation. Not to be confused with Spring Form.

Also Called
-Spring Control
-Springtime Control/Manipulation

Capability

User is able to tap and induce the spring and the powers/forces it represents: the growth, renewal and new life (both plant and animal) being born. They are empowered during the time of spring.

Applications
-Circadian Control Turning the Earth's axis, causing Spring.
-Healing
-Resurrection
-Hope Inducement
-Plant Manipulation/Growth; manipulate and induce growth in plant-life.
-Ecological Empathy; Feel nature and the elements.
-Fertility Inducement
-Flower Manipulation; the essence of spring.
-Weather Manipulation
-Heat Generation to increase the heat in environment for growth of plants.
-Rain Creation for growth of plants.

It bugged me for a second, then I began thinking of fairly lame powers like the ability to make flashbangs when you fart or something, and then I noticed "Weather Manipulation," "Resurrection" and "Circadian Control of the Earth's axis," that's some heavy-grade superpowers, man! Looking over all those powers, that's like rolling together the powers of Weather Wizard, Swamp Thing, anyone with healing as a superpower, anyone with the ability to raise the dead (not as a zombie) and a Blue Lantern Ring! As a side note, I'd like to put it...

Especially funny, since I'm a dude.

If I had to pick a superhero name with those as my powers, I'd go with Arch-Druid. Yeah it's technically a title, but it sounds cool enough to work, I think.

Snfinity

Jul 5, 2012
Novania said:
Vigormortis said:
COSMIC MANIPULATION

Cosmic Manipulation allows users to employ the available cosmic energies around them to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of?even entire galaxies?across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortexes, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale.

User can call upon the comets, meteors, asteroids, stars, planets, nebula, quasars, dark matter, the sun, and the moon. They can generate stellar winds, solar flares, cosmic storms and invoke meteor showers.

So basically...I'm a deity?

Does this mean I win?

[sub]Rhetorical question. Even if I don't win, I can MANIPULATE THE UNIVERSE so that I DO win.[/sub]
No you don't win...for I am everything
(Unity)
"Being one with all, the user is everything, everywhere, everywhen, everyhow, without any exception whatsoever. This grants him unlimited power, knowledge and presence (existence), for the very concept of limits is now irrelevant. The user still retains part of his former individuality, and may choose to experience his new existence through avatars, mortal incarnations, or as a global cosmic force.
As all things are now parts of him, the user becomes de facto the Ultimate Supreme Being."

Also, since I am everything; I am The Escapist and all of you.
That does not apply, because → → → ☺.

I'll stop now.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Snfinity said:
Winning means losing, losing means winning, and the universe is a hot fudge sundae.
Sure thing. I can do that for you. But instead of a hot fudge sundae, the universe is now a banana split.

...with sprinkles...

[sub]*dun dun daaaaaahhh![/sub]

Novania said:
(Unity)
"Being one with all, the user is everything, everywhere, everywhen, everyhow, without any exception whatsoever. This grants him unlimited power, knowledge and presence (existence), for the very concept of limits is now irrelevant. The user still retains part of his former individuality, and may choose to experience his new existence through avatars, mortal incarnations, or as a global cosmic force.
As all things are now parts of him, the user becomes de facto the Ultimate Supreme Being."

But, if you're one with everything, I can still manipulate you as I see fit.

I think we'd have an occasion of the classic "unstoppable force against immovable object".

I suppose the only option is complete and total annihilation of everything. Thus, leaving neither of us with anything to control.

What shall we annihilate first?

Kuzlo

Mar 31, 2009
Dragonpit said:
"Enhanced Morality: The power to become much more susceptible to death than the average person. An inverse power of Immortality."

...Why do I feel like I've just been trolled?
Holy Shit you just made my day. Don't go drowning in any showers now.

"Electrokinetic Combat: The power to fuse electricity and physical combat."
It ain't world shaping, but I'm happy with it.

Zap!

Novania

Feb 5, 2009
Novania said:
(Unity)

But, if you're one with everything, I can still manipulate you as I see fit.

I think we'd have an occasion of the classic "unstoppable force against immovable object".

I suppose the only option is complete and total annihilation of everything. Thus, leaving neither of us with anything to control.

What shall we annihilate first?[/quote]

Humanity

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
Kuzlo said:
Dragonpit said:
"Enhanced Morality: The power to become much more susceptible to death than the average person. An inverse power of Immortality."

Zap!
Screw that! I want a do-over!

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
Siberian Deity Physiology; "The power to have the traits and abilities of Siberian deities". Among the abilities listed are omnipotence and omnipresence!! So I guess I am a true god now.

Or if gaining all the abilities of an entire race of gods is too much then the first "normal" superpower I got was Spatial Tuning; "The power to create a field that can banish or switch spaces, create paradoxes, and warp reality inside of it." That's pretty cool too.

Kuzlo

Mar 31, 2009
Dragonpit said:
Kuzlo said:
Dragonpit said:

Zap!
I feel for you. That has to be the worst superpower out there.

"This power is basically a death sentence for anyone using it."

lmao

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
Power Absorption... I have The power to steal some or all of the supernatural powers and abilities from others and make them one?s own.

Vareoth

Mar 14, 2012
Alternate Universe Creation.

I can see myself having fun with that. Oh, imagine the possibilities...

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
Pyro-Oleum mixture including the manipulation of these things.
So I can throw oil around me, set it on fire, and I'll even be immune to water...
Nice.

FLAME SHIELD + casual walk in the park = CARNAGE!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Vareoth said:
Alternate Universe Creation.

I can see myself having fun with that. Oh, imagine the possibilities...
Call me when you create the Money Universe. Oh, unless it's a Peso universe.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
Stardust Manipulation-
The ability to control and manipulate remnants of a dead star.

Can be combined with Pyrotechnic Plasma to creates mini super-novas.
Can be controlled like wind or dust.
Cosmic dust constructs
Can create a stardust aura.
Cosmic Elemental Breath
Flight using stardust.
Illumination
Stardust/Cosmic Elemental combat
Stellar Manipulation

What now bitches?

Kuzlo

Mar 31, 2009
Just saw this and thought I should share:

COSMIC HUNGER

"Power of immense, cosmic Hunger and have ways to satisfy it. Combination of Infinite Digestive System and Cosmic Manipulation"

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Dragonpit said:
Kuzlo said:
Dragonpit said:

Zap!
Several people rolled power reversal so you might want to have a chat with one of those.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
Fucking Pegasus Physiology. I have the powers of a fucking flying horse. What does that even make me look like? Sure, I'd have flight, enhanced speed, flight, and jump, aerial adaptation, and weather manipulation, but I'd also look like a horse. How the fuck do I hide that?

Though the weather manipulation is kind of cool. And the flight. Hell, everything except looking like a goddamn horse.

Coldflame727

Jul 14, 2011
I got Logic Manipulation! Apparently it works on the laws of physics as well, so basically I can have any super-power I want... Cool.