Let's play the superpower lottery!

Metal_Head

Oct 18, 2011
pffh said:
Froggy Slayer said:
pffh said:
Omnipotence.

Well I guess I won since as my first act I'll remove omnipotence as a possible supepower for others.
Well, fuck. Someone got the ultimate power.
No worries I'll let you lesser beings play in the dirt.

Now 'scuse me while I go an create random fictional universes for me to play in.

Captcha: Iron hoof. Not yet captcha not yet.

I got Omnilock which means you cant hurt or touch me in any way.
Can I play in this universe with you?

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
Vertigo Inducement - Can give the target vertigo. Cause confusion, and disorientation. Can make the target nauseous. Can possibly make the target unconscious. Possibly can disrupt the guidance of missiles, torpedoes or bullets. My be able to cause targets to hallucinate.

Sounds cool to me, could be very useful and fun.

Also nice idea for a thread OP.

sanatloc

Aug 29, 2011
Destruction, "can destroy anything, everything and everyone, beginning with entire areas... and possibly even abstract concepts and/or natural forces/laws. Cosmic and high-level possessors of this immeasurably lmitless god-like ability can literally go beyond space-time itself, thus wiping out and destroying all that exists in the entire universe and way beyond."

Well that's nice and straightforward as powers go, although maybe a little boring.

pressed random again, since when did diplomatic immunity become a superpower?

GoodEyeSniper

Sep 9, 2008
Terrain Manipulation.

From the description I guess this means I have unrestricted access to reality's level editor.

Conn1496

Apr 21, 2011
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Armor

I can protect myself with shadows. Fitting, seeing as I hate the sun. Bloody haedaches. Ugh...

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Thermokinetic Combat, is great because as an added plus I can heat or cold my meals and beverages ^_^

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
"Destiny Manipulation: User is able to perceive and affect (possibly even control) the Destiny and Fate, allowing them to affect reality in several ways both overt and hidden. Many users have an object that is physical manifestation of this power, common forms being Book or spindle and a cutting tool."

Yeah, that's piratically omnipotence. Time to declare myself God of everything!

Edit: Oh,and I suppose I'll change fate so the guy who got omnipotence decides to cast down his omnipotence like an idiot.

Vancleef

Jul 6, 2010
Mode Switching.

Apparently, it means I can shapeshift/switch mode and gain different abilities depending on whitch mode/form I'm in.

Basically, I'm Alex Mercer (or that Ben 10-guy)

...Awesome!

PrinceBuffoon

Nov 29, 2011
Psychic Shadow: "The ability to mask psychic presence and obscure the perceptions of other clairvoyants."

Oh. Good. No, that sounds like a great power. I'm sure I'd use it every day -_-

fluffybunny937

Jul 5, 2009
I got digital form. http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Form

"The User's body is composed of Software Programs/Cyber Data/Digital Memory, allowing the user to interact with objects such as machines, robots, computers and other devices such as cars, phones, refrigerators or any other object that runs on electricity. If the user has no physical body at all, then the user can use data to project as any form desired. They can also possess or control military machines/alien technology making them all the more dangerous. If the user comes into contact with nano-technology they can become all the more powerful by possessing it and effectively have a physical body which they can control at will."

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
Scored Remote Teleportation (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Remote_Teleportation), guess that solves my personal transportation problems as well as never having to worry about paying for stuff again... Or I could create my own one man Moving Company.

mechman123

Nov 6, 2006
Divine Lightning Manipulation. Im the next mother Fudging THOR and will smite all who dare mess with me!

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
I got...Cervid Physiology. The description: The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of Cervids, including deers, elk, moose, reindeer (caribou) and chital.

Hey least I'll look magestic as shit when I run out in front of your supervillainous car!

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
Samsara Manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Samsara_Manipulation

This was the best game ever. I'll have fun for the rest of eternity watching the rise and fall of civilizations.
Best. power. ever. (imho)

Tao_Tzu

Aug 24, 2009
Hit the jackpot on the first spin. WOO-HOO !!! ಥ‿ಥ

Negativity Manipulation: The power to control and manipulate all forms of negativity and negative forces, including physical and spiritual negativity, such as Anti-matter, Nothingess, Demonic forces, Destruction, etc. Also called Negakinesis, Evil-Force Manipulation, or Negativity Inducement. Is opposed by Positivity Manipulation.

All Evil Powers
Nether Manipulation
Antimatter Manipulation
Corruption Inducement
Darkness Manipulation
Darkforce Manipulation
Dark Arts
Death-Force Manipulation
Death Inducement
Demonic Force Manipulation
Demonic Physiology
Demonic Power