Let's play the superpower lottery!

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Absolute Immortality.

The power to be invulnerable to damage of any description,AND to be unable to die of disease or natural causes. This power SUCKS!

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
Blood Crystalization. Like such a boss. Sure, I bleed, but don't think you can kill me... muahahaha

Edit: Played again and got tentacle extension. To Japan!

Edit: Played again and got human physiology. That suuuucks.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Nonexistence.
The ability to completely erase any kind of existence. A specialized variation of Omnipotence.

This ability allows the user to annihilate anything and everything, physical, spiritual, conceptual, metaphysical, present, past, future, probable, possible, abilities themselves, with no protection nor exception of any kind.
When used superficially, some trace of the still target remains, allowing for a possible restoration via event erasure. External restoration may even be possible, if the erasure is superficial enough.

When used at full power, targets are completely wiped out on every level, to the point where they never ever existed, and are totally impossible to recreate by any means, no matter how great.

Needless to say, the user is universally dreaded as the embodiment of the Primal Fear - and with good reason.

Damn, that's rather good and slightly scary at the same time...

Marmalade

Mar 23, 2009
Mud Manipulation, like earth manipulation but more watery!
It sounds pretty lame, but I guess you could do some cool stuff with it!

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
"The ability to possess immense, if not innate, ethical knowledge. A sub-power of Intuitive Aptitude. "

Hell. Frigging. Yeah.

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
Okay so i got
Code:
[b][i]OMNIPOTENCE[/i][/b]
HELL YES, HELL... FUCKIN... YES! ok not much to say here ... but.. i am eveything, i have done everything, i will do everything, i am doing everything, everything has been done by nothing, by creating everything, by destroying everything, by me creating it to have myself start the univers to create myselfs creation.... fuck did i confuse you? sorry

I decided to go again.. cos that seemed a little op.. ok so it was the definition of op ... whatever heres my second go

Code:
[b][i]DEMONIC [color=white]WHITE[/color] LIGHT[/i][/b]
Okay so the fitst thoughts i had were this meens im a MotHeR fUcKin demon and i can finaly properly cosplay ERIDAN[sub] now all i need is a magical scientific wand [/sub]. As far as i can gatherer i basicly can just point at something and make a large area of shit disapear in a smiliar way to the RED LOTUS ALCHEMIST {from fullmetal alchemist}​

WolfDude191

Feb 13, 2012
Memory Implantation

The user is able to forcibly implant memories into the minds of others. Said memories can either be the memories of others, or false memories manufactured by the user.

Oh the fun I could have with this. >:)

EDIT: Rerolled and got this.

Universal Manipulation

The ability to manipulate and control anything and everything within the entire universe and beyond. An advanced form of Cosmic Manipulation and a sub-power of Omnipotence.

Good lord, now this would be awesome!

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
Ooh, I do believe we're on the verge of surpassing 1000 posts to a thread! I wonder what will happen to the little speech bubble... will it stop at 999?

Silver Shadow

Sep 4, 2011
dude? check my thread i beleive it has teh highest amount of posts on the escapist <a http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.376245-We-Are-Our-Avatars-III-CLOSED?page=1778>Here. its at about 65065 posts on the 1805th page, this shit is motherfuckin crazy bro! and this thread is the third in a series the first had a alot the seconda fuckton and this one is even fuckin more dude! anyway enough meaninless talking from this guy <==
<a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ>Go on.. you know you want to click here

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
Maybe if you're creative with the ability, you can. Instead of lifting yourself off the ground, you teleport the entire universe away from you, continuously, so that it simulates the effect of rising off the ground into the air. That way, you don't even need to worry about propulsion. You just teleport everything away from you as fast as you want to.

Tarikijiki-Bo-Fiki

May 15, 2012
"team combinations" the first time, figured it didn't count because technically it's not a power.

second time: "Goo generation."

My enemies will be so goddamn gooey they won't even know what the hell to do.

Silvario

Aug 9, 2012
Transmutation. Well then. I guess it's time to hit the gym if I ever want to be as awesome as Armstrong.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
SirPlindington said:
Soods said:
"Remote Teleportation" (= I can teleport other objects).
Pretty neat I guess, but I just wanted to fly :(
Maybe if you're creative with the ability, you can. Instead of lifting yourself off the ground, you teleport the entire universe away from you, continuously, so that it simulates the effect of rising off the ground into the air. That way, you don't even need to worry about propulsion. You just teleport everything away from you as fast as you want to.
I guess that would work in theory atleast. But imho there are too many things that can horribly go wrong in that.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
The power to manipulate a primordial domain/force/energy that flows through the Seven Planes of Existence.

Uh, okay. The power to manipulate planes of reality, with its own grab bag of superpowers within to choose from? That means if the escapist was a comic book then I'm a Living MacGuffin the best of times and will never get proper screen time or I'm Peter Petrelli of Heroes.

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
Existence Manipulation.
"The user has the complete control of all existence. He can bring anything into existence, freely manipulate all existing things, and return them to nothingness when their purpose is extinguished. This applies to natural and supernatural phenomenons alike, as they are but two sides of the same coin in the user's eyes. The user isn't Omniscient, but can draw knowledge and inspiration from the Existential Planes in order to properly wield his power and fittingly shape his creations. And while not being actually Omnipotent, the user can legitimately be considered a God of the highest caliber."

Well.. This is gonna be fun. :D

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
Weapon Proficiency
Ability to understand and use any and all weapons with the proficiency of a master.

Would have loved some mystical abilities, but if this is as it sounds... Any 'weapon' be it gun or empowered sword... I'd be great with? Thor's Hammer, here I come!

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Telepathy...

According to the techniques tab, I can fight telepathically as well..

I'll take it.

EnigmaticSevens

Sep 18, 2009
Property Manipulation

The user can change the properties of matter, making things harder and stronger to give a stronger protective power, or simply making things weaker to make things more brittle. They can also turn gas into solid, totally forgoing the liquid stage and vice versa, make metal stretch and rubber break as glass. They can make things hotter than sun, or "so cold that it burns".

User can make things as corrosive, to dissolve different matters as they want, , make things explosive or combustible, or inert, that is totally unaffected by all kind of corrosive and diffuse bombs by making the material inside no longer explosive, even after mixing.

Hell yeah, bank vault hear I come. I mean honestly, anyone who's first order of business after acquiring a super power isn't robbing the nearest bank, has serious priority issues. I mean come on, the money's insured, who's actually hurting? The federal economy takes a small hit, but the national debt is astronomical already. Ah, but wait... screw the bank, Property Manipulation... I see sudden undiscovered caches of extremely valuable minerals in my future....