Liveblog: Microsoft's E3 Press Conference

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
shMerker said:
Maybe she means Dead Rising 2? I wouldn't think Valve would be releasing a Left 4 Dead sequel at all at least for a while, since there's still a lot they can do with downloadable content and that's the direction that they've been going lately.
I'm watching the stream and it actually was L4D 2. It looked alright but I'm also surprised that they would be pushing it so soon. So much for the name speculations XD.

I'll get it on PC though, I see hardly any incentive to play a game like that on Xbox.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Brotherofwill said:
I'm watching the stream and it actually was L4D 2. It looked alright but I'm also surprised that they would be pushing it so soon. So much for the name speculations XD.

I'll get it on PC though, I see hardly any incentive to play a game like that on Xbox.
Where are you watching the stream from, IGN and GT are both being exceptionally shitty.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Susan Arendt said:
Ohhhh, snap. "The city is infected. You are The Cure."
Playing as The Cure would make any game hilariously entertaining.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
-Seraph- said:
Brotherofwill said:

Where are you watching the stream from, IGN and GT are both being exceptionally shitty.
Gamespot, works for me. Quality isn't too good, but atleast it is stable.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
ah nvm 1up is working fine. IGN and GT where being REALLY annoying and I missed some good stuff.

EDIT: LOL so much for the Halo franchise being done...figures..

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Awww...they were all hyping the Bungie games and then they don't show Halo 4, dissapointing. Halo Reach, another spin-off?

ZOMG Alan Wake now! that's probably the only reason I'm watching!

Edit: Well the athmosphere seems good and gameplay alright. The narration is kind of shitty though, Wake is talking like an idiot. The whole light mechanic is definetly promising.

Sprin 2010...welly well that's some wait.

The guy is like 'You have just seen an amazing line up of exclusives' well...not really to be honest. I want to see the 'reeeevoltion', please!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
harhol said:
Pretty disappointing so far. Only two retail exclusives, both from franchises which no one really cares about.

Ringo & Paul.... wtf??
No one cares about Splinter Cell and Halo? What world is this you live in?

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Brotherofwill said:
Awww...they were all hyping the Bungie games and then they don't show Halo 4, dissapointing. Halo Reach, another spin-off?

Im watching it to see if the word PC gets mentioned. Doing pretty well so far :p

And how much does Bungie want to milk the Halo franchise, let it die and make something awesome.

Oooooo here comes the wii motion rip off announcement!

ThisNewGuy

Apr 28, 2009
Sigh, another Halo? Halo is becoming Bungie's Madden.

I bet ODST's rookie character will become the now famous Master Chief in the end. I bet that's the ending of that game.

Splinter Cell sounds awesome tho. Can't wait to try that out.

More Fun To Compute

Nov 18, 2008
Alan Wake looks pretty good and did they say that they were bringing back the Halo:CE pistol in ODST? I might get that just to support superior game pistol design.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Well Avatars can watch TV together now...why not just invite your friends over :p.

Facebook support, well it seems unneccesary. Why not just use the internet browser in your Xbox. Even better: Use a PC.
Ranooth said:
Brotherofwill said:

Im watching it to see if the word PC gets mentioned. Doing pretty well so far :p

And how much does Bungie want to milk the Halo franchise, let it die and make something awesome.

Oooooo here comes the wii motion rip off announcement!
That's what I thought, too! Well now they are talking about video features.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Talk about terrible pacing, "Now that all the cool stuff is out of the way, here's the minor hardware improvement mumbo jumbo..."

Though the Last.fm thing sounds awesome.

Edit: Oh Lawd, they've opened the floodgates. Time to flee.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLY SHit!

Kojima on Xbox 360????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's so sad, atleast it's not MGS 4. Raiden game, well not bad. Will it be exclusive though?