Liveblog: Microsoft's E3 Press Conference

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Hahah the motion controller. How exactly is this breaking the barrier between casual and hardcore gamer? This looks even more casual than the Wii.

If this is the Revolution I sure am pissed...

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
WOW so far the whole show has been so damn predictable, hell even the MGS thing didn't phase me. And now Microsoft is pulling an eyetoy....yawn. Oh and the whole Facebook and Twitter thing is just so damn lame it makes my brain hurt.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Blackhol said:
what do people i think about Natal i think it probably won't work.
It certainly won't help serious gaming, atleast not in the near future. G-G-G-Gimmick!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Susan Arendt said:
Yeah, I blew the Ringo Star thing, but such is liveblogging.
You probably just confused him with a Bono impersonator. You can tell which is which by the tinting in their sunglasses.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Haha look at the girl playing...this will get tyring after 5 minutes. Kind of sad though...it just seems like an advanced EyeToy.

The navigation through the menu is just unnecessary.

Hahahahah the elephant, not bad. This is what I call a gaming revolution!

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
LOL at the elephant pose, that was just hilarious.

oliveira8 said:
-Seraph- said:
oliveira8 said:
Natal means Christmas in Portuguese...lame name also.
Yea I kinda chuckled when I heard them say that.

<<-----*is also Portuguese*
Wooohooo!

So you moved out of this crap..fine great country? :p
Family Moved to Canada when I was 8months old :) Gone back to the homeland on vacation every two years but THIS august I aint goin. Family is goin and I got the choice to stay this time, yay for having the house to myself for a whole month *fist pump*

Jsnoopy

Nov 20, 2008
harhol said:
Oh man that motion-sensing F1 promo is so lame.

MGS is a big coup though, even if it's just a spin-off. Kojima just got a lot richer.
yeah i was laughing through the entire thing. And later when the guy came on stage and trieed to demo it live was HILARIOUS! if you watch his avatar it looks like a messed up, broken limbs ragdoll whenever he tries to do something.