LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Impersonal Information

Protect your information online, but do it responsibly.

Watch Video

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
The classy music made the stinger, IMHO.
I have to wonder how many spambots I pissed off using fake e-mail addresses...

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
Hmm, all my aliases live in Zimbabwe, I think it;s time to pick a new favorite from the drop down menu.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
That was a collection of subtle jokes I didn't see going into a culmination of humor at the end.

zxcv indeed.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
This is pure gold. I wish i'd thought of this, seriously! you could go so far with this one!

cairocat

Oct 9, 2009
Intelligence agency? I think not.

Seriously this was hilarious. It seems like you guys keep getting funnier and funnier with each episode (with the occasional miss).

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
That ended kind of suddenly i think, like you guys ran out of jokes. It was good though.
And what is this website that lists Antarctica as the first country? :S

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Fear teh AAAA AAAA. He used to be in Antarctica, now he will be in...Anzanistan? :p

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Wait... aren't these the same guys that were after Paul when he was gorgeous?

And why did he say he'd leave the penguins? Unless....

Oh my God, they got to him too!

Those blasted antarcticans!

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Hmm, ZXCV ain't so safe either. Keep JKL; in mind too, bad guys.

Also, Semtone gets another mention already, nice.

And muffin enthusiast, you say? I wonder if that was a LENTIL muffin that guy was eating?

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
AquaAscension said:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?
*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.