LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

Woem

May 28, 2009
AquaAscension said:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?
I also thought about The Matrix :) Good sketch!

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?
*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.
Oh right, thanks. Hopefully that cold clears up soon because you seem to be coughing up information covered with a thick condescending mucus. Sounds pretty unhealthy. They've got pills for that, I heard.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
From now on im signing up for everythign as AAAA AAAAA
As am I.

Just to confuse these people, I'm also going to register my country as San Marino.

They have pretty flags.

CrazyDave DC

Apr 14, 2010
Yes!!! Ha ha, wow, this has to be one of my favourites. I mean, who hasn't entered a random word jumble and a fake address into an online registration form just to get at the content? So awesome!

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Brilliant!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
the only way i could think it could be funnier is if they saud: "I'll get you next time AAAAA!"
Brilliant episode

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Awesome, I especially love the stinger "goood goood"

Best Lrr in awhile! :D

mraaaa

Nov 23, 2010
YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!
MUHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you're looking for Mr. AAAAA? Nevermind then

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Wait guys, you are all forgetting a very important question.

How does one become a muffin enthusiast?

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I think the real sign of the battle heating up is when they base themselves out of "poiu blvd."

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
AquaAscension said:
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.
Oh right, thanks. Hopefully that cold clears up soon because you seem to be coughing up information covered with a thick condescending mucus. Sounds pretty unhealthy. They've got pills for that, I heard.
I actually expected you to say suppository instead of "pills" but the credits really should have been the first place you checked. It's like when you are on youtube and someone asked "What music is at x" it just is pointless. No offence, that's just my opinion.