LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I feel as though I don't need to watch the rest of the video, because seeing Paul and Graham trying to put that sack over James's head was funny enough.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Wow, the music was fantastic, the lighting was really damn good, and Jer KNOCKED. IT OUT. OF THE PARK. And it was clever and funny and all that jazz.

Jinjiro

Fresh Prince of Darkness
Apr 20, 2008
KEM10 said:
How does one become a muffin enthusiast?
How does one NOT become a muffin enthusiast?

Great episode, chuckled all the way through and the payoff made me laugh out loud!

"Good, good."

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
Sometimes I do wonder how large percentage of people (who use age restricted content) are born on January 1st :T

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I know that Mr.AAAAA AAAAA is pretty dangerous, but I know of someone more lethal, but less know. Ms.QQQQQ QQQQQ, last I say she was in Zimbabwae, but she's fallen off the grid since then.

Loved the stinger though. What a twist!

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
connall said:
AquaAscension said:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?
*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.
Oh right, thanks. Hopefully that cold clears up soon because you seem to be coughing up information covered with a thick condescending mucus. Sounds pretty unhealthy. They've got pills for that, I heard.
I actually expected you to say suppository instead of "pills" but the credits really should have been the first place you checked. It's like when you are on youtube and someone asked "What music is at x" it just is pointless. No offence, that's just my opinion.
Eh. I checked the credits per your prescription, and it lead me to a website that is currently being worked on unfortunately. I hadn't really associated credits with where to find information like that on the internet since a lot of work does tend to go uncredited here. Oh well, it's a learning experience.

Ima842

Jan 8, 2011
zxcv street, i hate that place, you better move to qwer street. or 123 fake street