DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
where be the phone storage device! >.<

otherwise, nice references to some obscure forms of media storage devices XD

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Hurr Durr Derp said:
Good old paper to the rescue. It's sometimes surprising to see how often much people (including myself) overlook that option. Paper handouts should be mandatory for presentations.
I never overlook paper, but that is only because I am so paranoid that my data will be lost. This has never actually happened to me before, but I always think about it.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
johnman said:
GruntOwner said:
johnman said:
Was that yahtzee with the glasses and long hair?
Yes it was. Go us for noticing. *Intawebz hi5*

Wooooo!
*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
haha good stuff

I notice y'all are doing stuff with more advanced writing, less slapstick but still good

(admittedly, "Morgan's Problem" is still my favorite video from you guys....)

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Vanguard1219 said:
*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.
Damnit, you've ruined my exposition.
Anyway, great episode (as usual)... and I sure as hell wont go to Boston, because it's... far.

wargrafix

Mar 1, 2010
This HAS to be their best video yet in this series. Brilliant work guys. Funny as hell since we can all relate to this.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Holocube? Technology hasn't been invented yet
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Uff, I live in the Mediterranean, Can't get a flight to boston cos of exams and the fact that i'm shit poor.
YOU GUYS COME TO EUROPE!!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hahaha...fun little game: Count how many of those you have used to backup a really important presentation. Though, you forgot to have him email it to himself, so that he can pull it up, to find out that he forgot to attach it, while an annoying bit of spam right below his self-addressed email addresses the issues of either "FREE PR0N!" or "NeEd a bigGeR PenIs?" for the whole office to see.

Splitfire3

Dec 20, 2008
haha=D niceun!
dang, i see this every day in school; there are astonishiingly many ways to (try to) convince others that you bring the stuff:D they rarely do..;P

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Everything Jer is part of is brilliant... except for Quick's Picks of course.