LoadingReadyRun: Spare Us, Gus

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
I could really go for some asparagus right now. Delicious asparagus, queen of vegetables. It's a pity there's so little asparagus awareness in the general community.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Beliyal said:
I laughed. A lot. I love asparagus, I'd gladly join Graham in his efforts to put it in all the restaurants (and water. And snacks. And lobsters).

Though, how do you have such fat aspara... asparaguses? (?) In my country, the wild asparagus is pretty thin, like this [http://oblizeki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/sparoga_02divlja.jpg]. I feel ripped of by our nature!
Actually, that was not very good asparagus.
The thin asparagus is much more tender and delicious. All we could find was the thick stuff. Looked better on film anyway, I suppose.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Quite liked this one, having the group's name change every time you mentioned it was a nice touch, and Gus's classy ancestor was brilliant.

Beliyal

Big Stupid Jellyfish
Jun 7, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Beliyal said:
I laughed. A lot. I love asparagus, I'd gladly join Graham in his efforts to put it in all the restaurants (and water. And snacks. And lobsters).

Though, how do you have such fat aspara... asparaguses? (?) In my country, the wild asparagus is pretty thin, like this [http://oblizeki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/sparoga_02divlja.jpg]. I feel ripped of by our nature!
The thin asparagus is much more tender and delicious. All we could find was the thick stuff. Looked better on film anyway, I suppose.
Oh, very well then :D Our nature did not rip us off. I'm sorry, nature, if I offended you.

Aardvaarkman

Jul 14, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
I'd have to strongly disagree with you there, Graham.

All other factors being equal, the thick asparagus is better. It has a nice, meaty quality. The thin stuff tends to be stringy and insubstantial. Thin asparagus is also symptomatic of an immature asparagus plant. They need several years to mature to the point where they will produce the nice, thick, pleasurable stalks.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
That was a perfect dramatic glasses removal, flawlessly executed. You win an oscar.

Also the asparagus with the sticky note face at the end gets a best supporting actor nomination.

Now we'll need a retaliatory video from the committee designing special urinal cakes to eliminate asparagus related odors.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I would hate to smell Graham's character's bathroom after a nothing but asparagus diet..

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Spare us, indeed. But, it does keep with the abstract comedy feel, so it still gets a B+. Hehe...Idaho jokes.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
That was... Silly.

I believe this must be played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

Sk1ver

Mar 19, 2011
I am disapointed at how long it took for the Spare us, Gus pun to sink in for me :(

Graham sounded a bit stuffed up in this one

Aardvaarkman

Jul 14, 2011
Sk1ver said:
am disapointed at how long it took for the Spare us, Gus pun to sink in for me :(

Graham sounded a bit stuffed up in this one
So, he was Snuffled-up-a-Gus?