LoadingReadyRun: The Job

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Welcome to the Escapist most of the rest of the Loading Ready Run crew! Looking forward to more excellent videos in keeping with your always high quality!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Hehehe, that was pretty good guys.

"You know I could have moved that with my mind."

"God dammit, Jer!"

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
you know I could have done that with my mind-Jeremy
Damn it Jer-Paul

LOL
For the last time, it's MATT. Matt said "Damn it, Jer!"

The Escapist community, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, LERN2LRR. There was a clear description of WHO THEY ARE, IN the video. Watch it.

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
The Great JT said:
I can vouch for hide-a-beds being heavy.
My father, uncle and I had to carry one on its end up a flight of stairs once. It sprung open and punched my uncle in the nose with one of its legs. After we executed it for its crime, I learned to always tie the mechanism down with rope when moving.

Great video guys--keep 'em coming!

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
HyenaThePirate said:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.
Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.
this is why i love the Escapist, where else are you gonna get insulted by the editor in chief?.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I wish they had managed to wrangle up bill and Morgan to complete the set. Morgan could be some rich suave playboy conman and Bill's ability could just be that he is tall.

Over all good that it looks like the move worked well. and Escapist means that the videos are on time :)

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
that was so epically funny i think it gave me cancer!....wait no...that s the asbestos.... still wicked hilarious ! a good start for a good venture !

Reiokan

Nov 9, 2009
Well done guys. It was a good showing for your first LRR on the Escapist. As for any of you that did not like it I suggest trying some of the older videos at the LRR home page since this one was good but not my personal favorite by far.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Wow.
I didn't really know what to expect of LRR, but I heard good things.
I'm glad what I heard appears to be true :D

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
It was nice to see "Crash Override" make a comeback.
The rest was brilliant, effects that I've never seen you pull out before, although since Tucson or Bust I bet that kinda stuff has gotten so much easier to manage.

Love it.

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
I was hoping LRR would show up on the escapist! thank you for wasting time I should have used on my homework :D wicth reminds me... well, good show