LoadingReadyRun: The Job

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
"you know I probably coulda moved that with my mivd"
"God dammit Jeremy..."
Ahhh, it feels nice that I don't have to leave escapist anymore to watch LRR.

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
I just noticed that one of the objects Jer is levitating is one of the Warriors of Darkness dolls. Awesome.

Oh, if you watch only one old LRR video, make it "The Truce."

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
wilsonx1999 said:
OMG Aero said:
What, Bill and Morgan aren't fit for the team?
They were probably playing DOTA XD
I did mention that Morgan would most likely be DOTA-ing but didn't consider Bill being with him! Good call!

I went the kind road and thought that Bill would be doing as was previously announced mid-November or something, that Bill is going to be concentrating more on the schooling 'n stuffs.

bradleyrains

Jan 11, 2010
Hileict said:
Tim_LRR said:
bakonslayer said:
That music was FANTASTIC. Is there any way to get a hold of it?
Great stuff as always, LRR. This is so exciting!
We're discussing ways to make the music available. The guy who does music for us, including the track for this video, is named Bradley Rains, and is awesome.
Who, by the way, is here on the site and on Twitter for those interested. If I'm not mistaken, from a previous LRRcast, didn't Bradley mention quite a few songs he's worked with other musicians on that are on the radio and such?
???

Did I? I don't remember that. I shall have to investigate. I have worked and am good friends with an a songwriter who's currently on the radio and has had a recent string of top 10 hits in the country music charts. He was a student of my father's, and we share the same legal adviser. Jonathan Singleton. You should Google him.

P.S. Thanks Tim, and bakonslayer, and Hileict.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Ah, thanks for the clarification, Sir Bradley! I certainly recognized a lot of the music referenced during your segment on that LRRcast, I remember hearing it and going "Holy crap, I heard that yesterday while driving home... In Australia! :O"

And now that you mention Jonathan Singleton, I'm sure that's who I heard! Either way, awesome stuff ^^

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
I love this. The ending was perfect.
You guys are becoming like, the Jack White of the Escapist. This is like, your third show, right?

bradleyrains

Jan 11, 2010
Hileict said:
Ah, thanks for the clarification, Sir Bradley! I certainly recognized a lot of the music referenced during your segment on that LRRcast, I remember hearing it and going "Holy crap, I heard that yesterday while driving home... In Australia! :O"

And now that you mention Jonathan Singleton, I'm sure that's who I heard! Either way, awesome stuff ^^
Ahhh I know who you're talking about now. You're talking about Pete Murray. He's Australian. And I did a cover of his song 'Opportunity' which I played at the end of that podcast segment.

He and that song are virtually unknown here in the States, much like I am in Australia.

And here in the States, come to think of it.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Lets be honest, Bill and Morgan would just sit on the couch while it was being moved anyway.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
...How did I not remember Pete Murray? :O I knew I recognized something from the segment.. Either way, you're definitely talented! Always good to hear your work accompanying LRR's videos!

Morgan and Bill sitting on the couch.. Wouldn't -that- be even more awesome comedy! \o/ Speaking of which, anyone else notice the "Morgan" written over that couch on the plans? Anyone get what the other couch has written on it..?

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
daxterx2005 said:
Is it just me, or was that not funny.
I hope it gets better.
Care to elaborate at all, daxter? What didn't make it funny? What would you have preferred? I, personally (and hypothetically, if I were producing a weekly web series), would prefer that people who found it funny and people who didn't find it funny elaborate and discuss what could make it better. There's no point saying "That wasn't funny" when you're not saying at all why it wasn't funny. It's common courtesy if nothing more..

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Nice buildup to a whoopie cushion...couch. I LoLed!
Susan Arendt said:
Always wanted to do a slo-mo walk scene like that. Absolutely epic, guys. :)
Now it's the Escapist's Editor slo-mo walk scene turn!

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
After watching the latest episode of Unskippable and then this, I am confident that LoadingReadyRun is a good thing for the Escapist.

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
AHAHAHAH!! I just started watching around Desert Bus. (Actually, two days into Desert bus because I was home from school with Shingles, then I saw some of the other stuff). I'm glad you guys got this onto the escapist, and I hope you enjoy your new expanded fanbase.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Hileict said:
daxterx2005 said:
Is it just me, or was that not funny.
I hope it gets better.
Care to elaborate at all, daxter? What didn't make it funny? What would you have preferred? I, personally (and hypothetically, if I were producing a weekly web series), would prefer that people who found it funny and people who didn't find it funny elaborate and discuss what could make it better. There's no point saying "That wasn't funny" when you're not saying at all why it wasn't funny. It's common courtesy if nothing more..
I wasn't really going to type a full thing, I just wanted to know if I was alone or not on finding it not funny.
but I guess I can give you my insight.
The character introductions were all kinda lame/cheesy.
Some of them also heavily used pop culture in order to get some lolz...
Like the creator of the Tamagachi, or "the lolcats"
Which like Family Guy. So I guess if you like family guy you'll like this show.
Also how it ended....it felt perfect really gross frosting atop a gross cake D:

I guess if the show actually gets a plot, and changes its pop culture/stupid joke structure it could be better >.>

Also, This is not me starting a flame war. Its me answering a question.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Wait, so is this a permanent arrangement? is the series from this episode forward going to appear on the escapist only? I'm ashamed to say that this sudden appearance is a complete surprise to me...