LoadingReadyRun: The Job

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Great video, and look forward to seeing more from the LLR team. In the meantime I'll go back and watch all their old videos. I should be occupied till the next one comes out.

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
I'd say this is girl tripping off Salvia [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLZjaSfmEMQ] approved.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, I'm confused now.. I've been watching LoadingReadyRun for several months now but I just can't seem to work out this simple acronym.

Is it LRR (psst, this is the right one!) or LLR (the term a lot of people here seem to like using.. Which stands for what? Listen Like Radios? Wut?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
"God dammit jer!" I actually thought "jeremy could move that with his mind, why would they need the other guys? just before he said that. i really did laugh out loud at that! now i feel compelled to watch the other LLR sketches/videos... : )

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
It was okay, and I'm saying this as a fairly long time LRR fan (over a year). I liked the jokes that were there, but there just weren't that many. Some of the most, and most convincing special effects in awhile, though. And Tim was just AWESOME.

Still, I would have thought you would make a sketch that was more joke heavy than premise heavy to be your sketch to premiere in front of a new audience.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Um...why don't I find that as awesome as everybody else? Sure, the punchline got a chuckle but other than that...I prefer Unskippable & ENN

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Loved the punchline, and of course the build up was awesome. Although it's a bit too short for my liking, it was great. A great way to introduce new fans (though to be fair the first time I visited LRR was a week ago :( ) to the series.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
Hileict said:
Okay, I'm confused now.. I've been watching LoadingReadyRun for several months now but I just can't seem to work out this simple acronym.

Is it LRR (psst, this is the right one!) or LLR (the term a lot of people here seem to like using.. Which stands for what? Listen Like Radios? Wut?
I appreciate your zeal over these things, but we honestly can't expect a new audience to not make the same typo that long-time fans of LRR have been making regularly for the past six years, can we?

No need to get too defensive on our behalf! : )

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
Genuine laughs - good to see you guys getting a wider audience!!

A good intro to the series.

Also - that looks like a legitimately comfortable sofa.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
A nice joke, though with all the Doomsday Arcade I've been watching recently, I expected it to be a barrel-of-laughs-but-straight-action-epic kinda thing rather than a very funny joke

50% laughing
50% devastated you didn't do anything incredbly epic

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Tim_LRR said:
Hileict said:

I appreciate your zeal over these things, but we honestly can't expect a new audience to not make the same typo that long-time fans of LRR have been making regularly for the past six years, can we?

No need to get too defensive on our behalf! : )
But what's the point of having a rabid fanbase/street gang if you can't clumsily wield them as some kind of crude weapon against those that oppose you?

Brockyman

Aug 30, 2008
swaki said:
constant giggling and a few laughs, nice to see that your keeping the lrr sense of humor (big setup, pointless punchline).

I'm saddened that you didn't keep the LRR logo with the first R replaced with an escapist e, that logo was awesome.

Edit: first lrr escapist post evar!

[sub]please don't ban me[/sub]
Sorry, but as a LRR fan before ever seeing the Escapist, I'm glad they are keeping their own logo and identity.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Hileict said:
@Fightgarr, Nope, cH is coming here too. Phailhaus is staying on LRR's site though.
Thanks for the info... I forgot to put Phailhouse on that list. Damn.

random123456789

Sir Grand Boogie Master
Mar 17, 2009
Brilliant as ever!
BTW are you ever gonna do any more bonus videos??
Seems like forever since i'd laughed at a Phailhaus
*Remembers*

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Fightgarr said:
Hileict said:
@Fightgarr, Nope, cH is coming here too. Phailhaus is staying on LRR's site though.
Thanks for the info... I forgot to put Phailhouse on that list. Damn.
No problem, man. Just thought I'd clarify stuff for ya ^^ As for Phailhaus, random123456789 (best name to type... EVER!), Kathleen's the one editing them now and... They kinda got stolen along with the MacBook Pro of her's. Feel free to help her out on the LRR forums to gain some funds back though! Custom sketches, awesome shwag, Kathleen's quite an awesome artist!