LoadingReadyRun: The Job

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
1337girlFTW said:
Awesome! But where was Bill? :(
I think Bill's taking a hiatus from LRR temporarily due to excessive school work and such. I'm sure he'll still be in videos from time to time. My other concern is "Hey Morgan! Stop playing DOTA for a sec and be awesome like the other guys :O Graham and Paul needed their Manly Chef Morgan!" And yes. Yes, Morgan would've totally been the "Manly Chef".

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
That music was FANTASTIC. Is there any way to get a hold of it?
Great stuff as always, LRR. This is so exciting!

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
bakonslayer said:
We're discussing ways to make the music available. The guy who does music for us, including the track for this video, is named Bradley Rains, and is awesome.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Tim_LRR said:
bakonslayer said:
We're discussing ways to make the music available. The guy who does music for us, including the track for this video, is named Bradley Rains, and is awesome.
Who, by the way, is here on the site and on Twitter for those interested. If I'm not mistaken, from a previous LRRcast, didn't Bradley mention quite a few songs he's worked with other musicians on that are on the radio and such?

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
Tim_LRR said:
bakonslayer said:
Very cool! Thanks Tim!

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
A craft way to introduce the cast in the first episode .... i like it

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
i see that you got more use out of that plastic lobster
and very funny. bit odd at first seeing it on the escapist but it is still awesome.

Metcarfre

Nov 20, 2008
Very nice way of introducing yourselves to the Escapist viewers, guys! Nice to see your set stand-by of UVic get some love (including the Centre for Biomedical Research... I've worked there!)

Incidentally, if you liked this vid, check back to loadingreadyrun's website for some older videos. Some personal favourites of mine are "The Writer's Room", "Son of a *****", and "The Secret of The Sauce."

Cheers, guys! Looking forward to more next week! ...Maybe some commodoreHUSTLE? ;)

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Hopefully they will put some of the other LRR videos on here from before because they are just so funny :)