LoadingReadyRun: Videogame Fighting Tournament

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
My first thought on reading the title "Videogame Fighting Tournament" was two people attempting to fence with NES carts. The real video was much better than my idea.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
ROFLMAO!!!!

Yeah Funny YEAH!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

*Ahem*

I approve. Take that you low content munchers.

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
Bravo, bravo.
Again another brilliant short.
That will teach people to look down on older generation characters.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Heh.

I'm a Blazblue man myself, now.

Only got the Street Fighter references and the Soul Blade/Calibur references.

Never liked MK/Tekken.

That said, booking for these events in even weirder when you get the Vs Capcom games into play.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
This one was brilliant. Very well executed.

Edit: I'm sure they'd manage to draw a crowd if they'd resorted to the Dead or Alive cast...

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Him Again said:
Mullahgrrl said:
Ringo007 said:
Heh heh heh. Hilarious. Echo's still my favourite though. Didn't get all the references though... I'm a street fighter. Not a mortal kombat...er
..ant rather.
Well then the joke doesn't work then, does it? TT_TT
What joke?

And How are you on probation?

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I believe these tournaments should be sponsored under one organization. It'll make the match-ups less of a hassle.

The ending stinger was great, btw =D

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
If there were jokes in here, I didn't get them. Maybe that's because I don't play and don't know anything about fighting games...

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I liked the Virtua Fighter guy, but why not have him go against Princess Peach from SSBB? That would have be pretty awesome... Granted it is easy to be a critic when you are not under the deadlines you guys are under..

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Ahh, I haven't played any fighting games in a while, but this made me laugh hard. Especially the stinger.
And I'm seconding the person you should've called one of the DoA guys. No one pays attention to them, anyway.

Zen-Riddler

Jun 22, 2010
Don't fancy the Ninja's chances, all you have to do is duck and he's done. - even ends up hitting the wrong guy in the end.