LoadingReadyRun: Videogame Fighting Tournament

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Soul Calibur 2 and Blazblue are the only fighting games I've ever really enjoyed for any length of time.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
This one was pretty good, I'm just sad my favorite fighting game was never finished and therefore never referenced. "Thrill Kill" for the PS1, thank god for emulators.

Also, I'm glad I got all the Mortal Kombat references even though some of them I would've never gotten if I hadn't watched all 3 Mortal Kombat movies, so I guess I got some use out of those horrible movies.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Damn. I wish I was into fighting games, I didn't get any of the jokes in this.
Really? I haven't played fighting games seriously in years, having bought Street Fighter 4 as the first real title in years (Got Super Street Fighter Two Ultra Turbo Hydrogenated Oil Remix, too), and I thought most of the jokes were fairly basic.

Also, "Blanka's Cousin" or whatever. LOL

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Heh.

I'm a Blazblue man myself, now.

Only got the Street Fighter references and the Soul Blade/Calibur references.

Never liked MK/Tekken.

That said, booking for these events in even weirder when you get the Vs Capcom games into play.
If you will, may borrow some of your lines?

I'm a Mortal Kombat man myself(because of all the blood, gore and brutal fighting).

Only got the Street Fighter references and the Soul Blade/Calibur references.

Never liked Blazblue/Tekken.

That said, booking for these events is even weirder when you get the Vs Capcom games into play(man, how many of those were there? gotta wiki-it).

lillebille

Apr 16, 2009
MatParker116 said:
Yeah don't screw with Dana White and no one called Ryu? Graham I must stress the praticality of exclusive contracts.

GSP:En outre tous minous de toute façon

Of course george
ofcourse they wont be able to get ruy the guy is to overbooked

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Ah that was a good one guys! I loved all the fighting references in there. I think that's the first time I've ever heard you guy's say "fuck" in one of your sketches ever.

Just wondering but when does unskippable come out? It's monday and everything.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Two men in the real world matching up fighters from different video game worlds, and facing a dilemma from characters flaking out. Nice premise. AND NOW WE FEAST!

Erkenbrand

Dec 8, 2008
Thanks for a tight sketch, guys. Well-realized characters, great set design, solid props, and snappy dialog.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
BlueInkAlchemist said:
...I can't believe I got all of those references.
Same here, I understood almost all of thos references myself, guess I should kiss any chance of a sex life out the window eh?

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
"This fight... is amazing!"

Damn you for not showing us the awe-inspiring wonder of ancient graphics going hella crazy in a martial artist exhibition!

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Well I didn't find it to be 'haha' funny, I really like the premise and that was enough for me to like this video