Lose/Lose - The Game That Deletes Your Files

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
Sounds like one could have a ton of fun with this on a Virtual Machine.

Also, as said before, fun way to reformat. :p

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Sorry, but they failed. No one will want to examine their art.

We play games to ESCAPE consequences, we don't want them back.

EvilGamer89

Dec 24, 2008
I lol at this, what a pointless concept. This is not "art" this is just like a virus with the disguise of a game.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
ohgodalex said:
"Art game" is now synonymous with "Shitty design," apparently.

People shouldn't be allowed to pass off garbage as some effort to challenge your thinking.
"Our shitty graphics inspire the player to imagine their own world, and create a sense of nostalgia that will make gamers long for the days of the NES" could mean "We can't model 3D characters to save our lives" in this day and age.
Unless it's 2D that's well-drawn and well-modeled to keep system requirements down so more CPU cycles can be devoted to the AI.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
This seems to me that it was created by a bunch of the people whom first said, "Oh, think of the children!" when Grand Theft Auto 3 first came out.

This is not a game, this is a computer virus, that just happens to interact-able, and if this was distributed among people by those that made it, then they need to be arrested.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Interesting idea. I would play it, but only after backing my hard drive up somewhere else.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
I would like to ask the guy who made that exactly what he was thinking. I swear, this will only end in tears (and possibly a lawsuit, especially if this guy lives in the US.)

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
GOD DAMN IT I JUST LOST THE GAME.

Read the title and that's the first thing that popped into my head. Been having a bad day with it.

Anyways, heard about this game earlier, and have to say it is one of the stupidest things I've heard of.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
I think we have enough people in the world that understand the basics of technology, I'd say a couple hundred million know what a byte is. or can at least understand hard drive space.

I do not see any point in this game, other than a reason not to play it.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Kinda isnt about the gameplay, it makes us examine the automatic violent assumptions we connect with video games, read the article it actually makes sense