lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Souplex said:
lacktheknack said:
samwd1 said:
Souplex said:
Grey Walker said:
Well I guess this means Steam'll be next on their list, they've hit all the console devs.
Hopefully they actually do something to Valve instead of getting their info just to prove they can.
Valve needs to be taken down several pegs, then have sharp pegs driven through them.
whats your problem with valve?
He never bothers telling us. All I've ever got out of him is "digital distribution is the enemy, Valve runs the biggest digital distribution service, thus Valve is the enemy".

I still don't know why he hates digital distribution, especially since I think I remember him saying he's a PC gamer...
I've explained it countless times. You just don't listen.
I hate having to repeat myself, go look through my posts until you find it. My posts should be treated as gospel and memorized by everyone anyway.
And I'm a Reformed PC gamer. It just stopped being worth it, and I've never looked back.
I HAVE gone through your posts.

You've NEVER explained it.

"Digital distribution is evil" is NOT an explanation. It's a statement.

"I prefer hard copies" is NOT an explanation for "Digital distribution is evil".

Some gospel.

Asmundr

Mar 17, 2010
Thank god. I just checked and my email isn't there.

I do have this sinking feeling that by using the search on that site someone nicely linked, that my email is now in jeopardy.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
oh now they done pissed off xbox users and Microsoft. now its fucking war followed by public executions.

lets end this shit the day before yesterday!

Sep 8, 2010
lacktheknack said:

"I prefer hard copies" is NOT an explanation for "Digital distribution is evil".

Some gospel.
You know, you're making it very hard for the poor fellow to just be right.

Also "I won't repeat myself, go wade through my posts" Is usually shorthand for "I may or may not have tried to explain it in the past, so why not spend ten for fifteen minutes looking through everything I've ever said and then get bored and move on, thus allowing me to 'win' somehow"

Everian

Apr 14, 2009
Question: What proof do they have that this is all correct information. Since the sony attack i havnt heard of anyone losing there account/money. What proof does LulzSec have that this data is legit and not fabricated?

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Alucard788 said:
This really has to end....why can't someone...anyone find out who these people are?
I do believe Jester is getting through that...

http://lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com/

diggy140892

Jun 4, 2010
Part of me has no sympathy for a lot of xbox owners considering how smug and douchey they were during the psn hack about unhackable their network was. But this does not mean I support lulzsec in any way. They are total douchebags!!

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Well thankfully I'm not on that list, so I am safe for the moment. Fucking assholes, I hope they're caught soon enough.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
TheMagicLemur said:
lacktheknack said:

Some gospel.
You know, you're making it very hard for the poor fellow to just be right.

Also "I won't repeat myself, go wade through my posts" Is usually shorthand for "I may or may not have tried to explain it in the past, so why not spend ten for fifteen minutes looking through everything I've ever said and then get bored and move on, thus allowing me to 'win' somehow"
I'm just a demanding bastard, what can I say. :p

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
diggy140892 said:
Part of me has no sympathy for a lot of xbox owners considering how smug and douchey they were during the psn hack about unhackable their network was. But this does not mean I support lulzsec in any way. They are total douchebags!!
Most of us didn't say that. You probably read a bunch of fanboy BS from the 12 year old demographic.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
This is a fake story. When the PSN was hacked the internet made it very clear that because I paid for my Xbox live account it was therefor unhackable. I have no reason to believe the internet lied to me. ;)

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Soooo....why have they not been shut down and arrested yet? They're using the single most monitored site on the internet to announce that they have, and are continuing to commit felonies. I mean, I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world so I may be missing some crucial component to how this works, but the CIA can digitally track the movements of a fly in Azerbaijan, but they can't shut these cunts down?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I seem to remember right around the time Sony was hacked the first time that someone had said that this would never happen to the 360, because members paid so that the defense is great and impregnable or something like that.

its nice to see I was proven right when I said it would jsut take some dedication. But more on topic, this is getting rather tedious now.

Azriel Nightshade

Jun 9, 2008
Is it wrong that I am very much indifferent about this? The more I hear about Lulzsec finding and releasing info the less I care. Diminishing returns and all that.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
AMMO Kid said:
dancinginfernal said:
Just checked the list, I'm safe.

For now.
Do you have the list? Could you look for me on there if I told you my name?
http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/62000_random_logins.txt

Do a Ctrl+F and look for your email address.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
For fucks sake someone take these ass holes down already. This is starting to get really annoying. I need to change my passwords again.