Lurking and you

The Nix

Mar 1, 2011
DriveByLawsuit said:
I lurk as well. Generally, I find it more interesting to hear what other people have to say about something. And I'm shy. On the internet.
Oh man, I were just about to post something to that effect>.>

Also, I tried writing that sentence five times before i thought it was any good, which doesn't help me want to click post.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I lurk plenty. I'll read all sorts of posts, but only occasionally respond- when I do, I comment, hard, and fade into the night.

And I'll usually make hilarious reference to something. Probably a game I'm playing, or show I'm watching.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
I prefer to only post when I actually have something to contribute to the discussion, so yes I lurk quite a bit.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
gigastar said:
intensely scathing [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Troll].
Whats this? ..... NOOOOOOO!!! I HAD THINGS TO DO TODAY!!!

OT: I was seriously considering not commenting here since I lurk almost exclusivly. I only comment when I think I can say something funny (which usually falls flat) or feel like i can contribute meaningfully (almost never).

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
I lurk quite a bit, I almost lurked here until I realized the irony. Going on 2 and a half years this winter, at least I'm a fairly regular lurker.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Well, it hasn't really been a huge amount of time since I registered, but I suppose I lurk more than a few people here.