Lurking and you

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Princess Molestia said:
I lurk more than any of you know.
>.>;;

given thy chosen name, that's a touch creepy.

well played XD

OT:eeyup, i do, usually when when ever topic i happen to pop in on turns out less interesting then i thought it'd be

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I only lurk on FunnyJunk and /b/.

I never post on those sites; FJ will give you a middle finger for having a different opinion and /b/, I just don't wanna know what will happen.

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
I'm a horrifying lurker. This guy, though:
earth_07 said:
Me? Lurk? I guess I do.

Sometimes...alright, most of the time.

It's not an addiction I swear...
That post count with that join date is the greatest thing I have seen all day.

Lt_Bromhead

Dec 14, 2008
I usually lurk quite a bit.

If it's a small topic, I like to see it develop a bit before adding my opinion.
Though by the time it's grown, someone's already said what I was going to say anyway. So there's no need for me to comment.

I'm a lazy lurker, I guess...

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Me Lurk? *looks at post count*
*Remembers post count back 5 months ago*
I guess I used to lurk but I don't lurk anymore >.>

Paularius

May 25, 2010
Yea i lurk. Alot of times i feel like posting but they tend to be in argument threads so i figure why bother fan the flames and risk getting trolled.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Hey there Escapists, how often do you lurk?

By some appearances, it would seem I'm fairly active here...

Most of this is from Forum Games. In reality I like to move around topics and fail to contribute. I was just kind of wondering where the rest of the posters like me are.

So, do you lurk?
No, I post like crazy, if a thread is worth reading, it's worth posting.

Unless I fuck up the catchpa, then I just give up.

Cactoos

Dec 14, 2010
Hell to the yes, I lurk all the time. In fact, I did the account verification just to post this (and then I did something that caused my post to disappear and then I rewrote it and now we're here and all is well).

Anyhoo, perhaps this will be the end of my lurking ways...

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
I used to post here all the time, but I've been gradually posting less and less over the past six months; a lot of the threads submitted just seem like the same content rehashed over and over again.

Nowadays I mostly stick to the content the Escapist provides, mainly gaming articles and Movie Bob.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Sometimes the posts of other people I read are so out of my league, I get a little humbled by them, so I don't post anything. I also don't post stuff other people already posted.

Drenaje1

Aug 6, 2011
Yes, I lurk. Pretty much every time I come here, I do nothing but lurk in the background, observing all but not posting...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Used to be active, now I pretty much come on Wednesdays and sometimes for comics.

9999squirrels

Mar 1, 2011
I read threads but generally can't think of anything to contribute that doesn't sound dumb. I lurk quite a lot.