Make a complaint about the game(s) you are currently playing.

Eternal Skies

Mar 2, 2011
Yakuza 4: I don't know where all the Sub-stories are, so it's most likely I'll end up missing a bunch of stuff. :(

Dragon age 2: Sure EA go ahead and nerf the Mage abilities in your latest update why don't you. [Sarcasm self-test complete.]

Oblivion: So I have to be level ___ to get the best version of item ___ in dlc ___ And the dlc in question reads your level at the start of the game so you get stuck with the low-tier version of the item in question... riiight.

Disgaea 3: So dropout clones, an overall advantageous thing to appear... No longer appear on every floor of the class world. And this was part of an update that "Fixed" the issue. The game is marvelous NiS, But with all due respect, don't try to fix what isn't broke ok?

White Knight Chronicles: A Very long RPG. Normally I would praise this, however I am currently in possession of the sequel which includes an updated version of this, so I am somewhat behind schedule.

Final Fantasy XIII: Final Fantasy in name alone. Enough said.

Demon's Souls: No Complaints whatsoever.

Raizekage

May 31, 2011
Assassin's Creed 2 - Don't feel like playing it, the climbing and traversing of rooftops isn't much fun to me. Also having to blend just to get from point A to point B is kind of dull to me.

Little Big Planet - Stuck in the Chinese levels, and no one is playing online on it. Got tired of going through shitty levels on the Community levels.

Infamous - It's ok I guess.

Bad Company 2 - A lot of battles turn into sniper fests unless the team is able to breakthrough. 16vs16 battles are fun though. Most of the time at least.

Jan 11, 2009
Team Fortress 2, I always seem to get stuck in a team with no medics so I'm stuck healing every single person on my team of 12 just to stop them screaming "MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC!" over and over and over again.

Bioshock, it's kind of confusing to know where to go sometimes, otherwise I can't think of a fault, maybe the high limit for money being too low?

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
megaman 2, the second last boss can only be overcomed by using the most power draining weapon in the game, god damnit, and the entirety of heatmans level

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy: Chaos is an SNK boss (if you know what I mean).
Neverwinter Nights 2: More bugs than a swamp in July.
Odin Sphere: Ungodly difficult.
Prince of Persia (2008): Too much backtracking.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is a terrible, boring game with repetitive gameplay and a boring plot. The script is ripped straight from Indiana Jones, and the zombies aren't remotely scary. I didn't care about any of the characters besides the girl.

That said, the voice acting is alright, and some set pieces are cool. Still hate it though.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Pokemon Snap: Why are there only 63 pokemon? There should at least be 100, they could easily throw in a few pidgeottos ad raichus in there.

Devil Summoner 2: Screw the teleporter tower part. I can't find there way and the encounter rate is way to high for that amount of waling and backtracking and there are way to many possible combinations.

Persona: It would be nice if I knew what half the spells did and have the game remember what is effective on what. Also I'm fine with older graphics but damn, it looks like they didn't even try on the map.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Team Fortress 2: the learning curve is damn steep.

Persona 4: There really is just a bit too much redundant dialogue.

Saints Row 2: I got nothing. Really.

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team

In the last couple tiers of Battle 100 fights, the enemies get stupidly huge health boosts, absurdly powerful AI, and completely ignore your partner and gang up on you and only you in ways you cannot block or dodge, as well as being able to use super moves immediately.

Also, while the enemy AI gets ramped up a couple levels past the highest setting, your AI partner stays slow, weak and dumb.

StoneCutter

Dec 29, 2010
Borderlands:
The inventory system is overly annoying
The enemies have no variety (krags, mercenaries, flying things. That's it so far.)
The level up system isn't all that rewarding

Despite all that, I'm still loving the game. And I'm not that far in, so maybe things will improve. We'll see.

Apr 15, 2011
TF2 - Some of these new weapons can be quite annoying to deal with...

Minecraft - That's a very nice base you have there...

Bioshock - Nothing really, the game is quite awesome.

Tennou486

Dec 26, 2008
Shadows of the Damned: I'm only 5 hours in and am within final level striking distance. I want more. :( Maybe I should go back to No More Heroes after.

Kevin Maccaull

Jul 7, 2010
PureIrony" post="9.298364.11837243 said:
Team Fortress 2: the learning curve is damn steep.

Watch a few LP's buddy, thats what got me started in TF2, they help alot

Anyway my complaint is

Fuckin half-life 2 ep. 2 I just cant get past the car part, it is incredibly annoying and I hate the driving mechanics to it

Half-life 2 ep. 1 that one part in the dark is just dumb and ALYX NEEDS HER OWN GODDANG FLASHLIGHT

TF2 idiots that play sniper that dont even try to get headshots(im fine with scouts caus theyre just stupid mesquitos)

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Currently taking a break between games in League of Legends so here goes:
-People are dumb as hell, won't work in a team or just don't know how to play (at the highest level)
-Some characters are poorly balanced, with some coming with an "oh shit button" (you can't die/be targeted when it's used and it can often be used a fair bit)
-Someone does something stupid and suddenly it's all your fault that you went back to avoid entering a 4v2 fight, insteading of jumping in like a hero... and dying too

TangoOneSix

Jan 31, 2011
Fallout: New Vegas.

It STILL doesn't work, after everything from reinstalling, system restore, restart and sacrificing goats.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
Digi7 said:
League of Legends-

If you have a shit game, there is nothing you can do to get out of said shit game and must continue being shit and annoyed for another half hour.

Also, Morde.
This. This so so much, seriously hoping games are going to be good more consistently at later levels. Also League of Legends has to be the most goddamn unreliable game I have ever played, iv lost count of the number of times iv thought 'Thank Christ this is free because I would be so pissed off if I had bought a game with servers this small, that still go down the whole bloody time'.