Man Googles Himself, Finds He's Wanted for Murder

Shimrra

Dec 3, 2008
When I put my name in, I get a black barber and a Pedo who hung himself in jail. who am I?

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Good that i sorted that out.

But damn that has to be awkward if someone other then him would have googled him...

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Acting like a FOOL said:
it ain't starcraft neither.
Yes. This is exactly what I was thinking.

It's a shame that people who make these great metaphors aren't in governmental positions/ resigning.

Som douchebag business Dacra is using my name... Bastards. I am not a professional! Yet...

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Why are people trying to start this meme using the Heavy? It's a funny statement on it's own.

As in "It's not a sandwich, it's [X]".

If you keep it restricted to the Heavy, of course it'll get old.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
http://www.higgsjohnson.com/p_sMelvin.htm

Apparently I am also a lawyer in the United States. It is clearly my evil twin. Clearly.

OT: Good relief for this guy. It's not everyday you go on Google and see yourself flagged for homicide..

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Timbydude said:
Why are people trying to start this meme using the Heavy? It's a funny statement on it's own.

As in "It's not a sandwich, it's [X]".

If you keep it restricted to the Heavy, of course it'll get old.
Yeah, we've gotta keep it fresh. *ba-dum-PSHH* Oh, hey, that's how - forget Heavy, Subway could use it as their new slogan! Or, uh... how about that "Krystal can't enjoy her sandwich" meme? ... Actually I have no idea how that would work. I'm gonna stick with Subway until someone comes up with something better.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
2ndblackjedi said:
AmrasCalmacil said:
The internet never disappoints me.

OT: I need to try this with my name. Hang on.

Nothing but a thread I posted about my virus difficulties earlier this year.

[sub][sub]Good, the police don't suspect me... Did I say that out loud?[/sub][/sub]

Lullabye said:
Acting like a FOOL said:
it ain't starcraft neither.
I think this is going to be a running joke here on the E now. I've seen this reference in at least 3 threads now.
What joke? KEEP ME IN THE LOOP!!!

Lenriak

Apr 15, 2009
I once read in a newspaper that somebody with the same name and age as me mugged a pensioner for a mobile phone and 50p. My friends and family had a good laugh with that for a few weeks. But at least its not as bad as this.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Turns out my name is unique and the closest thing google has is the twitter of a family member.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Crap I am now afraid to google myself and see what comes up.

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
Haha, when I google my name I get my wikipedia page. Apparently I'm an American Champion Racecar Driver.

That means... I'VE ACHIEVED SOMETHING IN MY LIFE!!! :D

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Poor guy, I'd be super pissed in his shoes and ask for some sort of compensation.

TimeLord said:
>.>
.>
*quickly opens up Google*

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I'm dead!
Well not really. But a guy in the UK with my exact name died last year!
Eh, I wouldn't worry; even if your time would come now you'd just regenerate right back. :) Sweet avatar, btw!