Man Makes Awesome BioShock Sculpture With Chainsaw

jasoncyrus

Sep 11, 2008
Oh my gods, wow, just wow...that is absolutely incredible. That is true skill and talent.

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Given his outfit, I'm guessing he's just practicing for the day he can use his skills on human flesh...

Still, awesome sculpture.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That's pretty awesome!!! Give that person an award in epic art!

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
The only thing I could think of when seeing that is "I suppose everyone needs a hobby"

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
He's actually done a bunch of stuff like this, as is evident by his Youtube account. Of course, he's only become better and better. This is perhaps his best one yet. Now, I wonder what's next?

ZacOfTheZombies

Aug 4, 2008
I am Jason Voorhes and I'm here to ask you a question: is a man not entitled to use a chainsaw as a precision tool in art?
NO says the man in Canada, it must be used to chopped down trees.
NO says the man in the zombie apocalypse, it must be used as the ultimate weapon.
NO says the man in Texas, it must be used to massacre.
I rejected those answers. Insteed I chose something different, I chose the impossible, I chose... RAPTURE!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
2K should contact this man and give him a <color=green>BIG PILE OF MONEY!For making something so awesome.And inspired by their game.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.

I can't watch.
Yes.. and turning them into a real thing of beauty.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
RanD00M said:
2K should contact this man and give him a <color=green>BIG PILE OF MONEY!For making something so awesome.And inspired by their game.
Given how they treat their own employees, i think they are more likely to sue him for infringing on their copyright.

Until then, i subscribed to his youtube for more awesomeness

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
Thats awesome, in Alaska people used to carve bears with chain saws out of tree trunks, but this is far better.

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
Not surprised by the use of a chainsaw for carving. It's common practice because it gives smooth cuts and more control over chiseling large areas. Still undeniably awesome, though.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
That was pretty good. If he had carved a little sister riding Delta's shoulder, I would've been sold 110%.

The Ultimate 2

Lord Of Madness
May 13, 2009
Not bad, but I think that the left arm is a little too big and the right arm with the drill is a little too small and too spread out. But other then that it looks awesome. Delta never looked so good. (Except when he is turning Splicers into swiss cheese with that big ass drill of his).

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
Byere said:
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.

I can't watch.
Yes.. and turning them into a real thing of beauty.
Yes... pretty.
Still I wonder what the obsession with Big Daddy is all about. Has anyone ever created a life-size Cyberdemon? Or Predator? Or Supermutant? Why is it always about Big Daddy?

I bet it has something to do with Freud.