Man Makes Awesome BioShock Sculpture With Chainsaw

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Thats just awesome.
slightly off topic: am i the only one who was pissed when sander cohen wasnt in the game?

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
1-The only Big Daddy that runs from fire plasmids!
2-Awesome music!!!
3-The guy looks like he should just be whistling a tune and saying,"A little !CHAINSAW! here, a little !CHAINSAW! there...aaaanndd it's done! That'll be $400,000!"

xqxm

Oct 17, 2008
Nice. If he takes a sander and some oil to that he could probably sell it for quite a lot on eBay.

I myself am still partial to the BioShock 1 diver Big Daddy design though. Just sayin'.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
I'm guessing he was disappointed that the Uber Edition of Bioshock 2 did not come out. Amazing work none the less!

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Now that is what i call epic awesomeness. Someone's got to give this guy a Nobel chainsaw-artistry prize.

ZacOfTheZombies said:
I am Jason Voorhes and I'm here to ask you a question: is a man not entitled to use a chainsaw as a precision tool in art?
NO says the man in Canada, it must be used to chopped down trees.
NO says the man in the zombie apocalypse, it must be used as the ultimate weapon.
NO says the man in Texas, it must be used to massacre.
I rejected those answers. Insteed I chose something different, I chose the impossible, I chose... RAPTURE!
Ravenbom said:
Wood you kindly?
You guys win. Not as mind-blowingly as the guy this thread is about, but you still do.

Straz

Jan 10, 2010
Greyfox105 said:
Damn, I saw that yesterday in IRC... He seems rather scary with that outfit...
I wouldn't like to meet him if he were wearing it...
But anyway, he does have quite some talent. the end result is rather good.
Still, after seeing him make it, I feel uneasy...
It is brilliant, and I concur, he scares me.

Macksheath said:
sephiroth1991 said:
In the million years when they dig that up they be like "What The Fuck!"
"And, Squeeg children of Rigel Kentarus, archeologists on the extinct planet of "E-arth" have found this amazing discovery, proving that the people of this ancient world were once tribal, worshipping strange figurines and compact disks..."

Dear Lord, that mans legacy is sealed.
Sorry to kill your buzz, but this work of art will have decomposed by then.
:(

Straz

Jan 10, 2010
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.

I can't watch.
Please be joking.
Firstly, the trees were already dead (Or at least the parts he was cutting), secondly, this happens everywhere.
Seriously.
Trees get cut down.
I understand the whole "Environmental Destruction" philosophy, and agree, but this man lives in Japan and is not undertaking wild scale deforestation, just creating a sculpture.

Now is the point where you tell me you were joking, and rescue my faith in humanity.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I'm impressed. This man has managed to transcend the levels of awesome. Legends shall be written about him

On another note, I'm really curious as to how many chains he had to go through and overall cost of this project and most importantly: If this guy does commissions.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.
Please be joking.
Firstly, the trees were already dead (Or at least the parts he was cutting), secondly, this happens everywhere.
Seriously.
So, what you intend to tell me is that you condone of this inhumane act of savagery? How would you like your flesh being cut up into pieces with a chainsaw? And your bloody corpse be turned into a macabre monument for an overrated videogame?

If I think about that poor tree being torn apart and the wooden chips flying everywhere... I think I'm going to be sick.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Holy fucking shit. No way. That was incredible, I didn't expect it to get that detailed. Although, you lied Funk. He uses a fucking blowtorch! WHAT!!? I couldn't help thinking, imagine if he slipped and cut it in half. Or set it on fire. How pissed would he be lol. WOW. That guy is awesome.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
The Red Dragon said:
That is truly fantastic. Alot of skill to do somthing like that I bet. Kudos Jason-san!
Jason-san

now thats the most awesome name for this guy

is it his name or you just made it up??

and i´m wating for the movie to load so yeah, no idea whats in there

EDIT: just saw it, the amount of detail put into the suit is amazing, i could never do that, damn, if i tryed to do that i might end up without my arms and legs

"HOW IN THE SEVEN HELLS DID YOU MANAGED TO CUT YOUR OUN ARMS AND LEGS!?!?!?"

"erm... i was trying to make a big dady out of wood..."

"o_O"

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
JEBWrench said:
hazabaza1 said:
This is it. We only have one choice left. Give that man an internet. Now.
Only one? I'm not sure there are enough internets for that.
Fine, fine. When he gets the first, we will make another, and another, and have an endless stream of internets delivered to his computer.