Man Makes Awesome BioShock Sculpture With Chainsaw

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Beautiful.. yet creepy! A very talented man, i wonder how he came to realise that this was his career?

I checked his other videos, this man knows hwo to handle his wood! Big or little. Check it:

[sub]I think he likes anime..[/sub]

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
HentMas said:
The Red Dragon said:
That is truly fantastic. Alot of skill to do somthing like that I bet. Kudos Jason-san!
Jason-san

now thats the most awesome name for this guy

is it his name or you just made it up??

and i´m wating for the movie to load so yeah, no idea whats in there

EDIT: just saw it, the amount of detail put into the suit is amazing, i could never do that, damn, if i tryed to do that i might end up without my arms and legs

"HOW IN THE SEVEN HELLS DID YOU MANAGED TO CUT YOUR OUN ARMS AND LEGS!?!?!?"

"erm... i was trying to make a big dady out of wood..."

"o_O"
That's his name, or a name he made up for himself.
It is amazing!

Straz

Jan 10, 2010
Tiamat666 said:
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.
Please be joking.
Firstly, the trees were already dead (Or at least the parts he was cutting), secondly, this happens everywhere.
Seriously.
So, what you intend to tell me is that you condone of this inhumane act of savagery? How would you like your flesh being cut up into pieces with a chainsaw? And your bloody corpse be turned into a macabre monument for an overrated videogame?

If I think about that poor tree being torn apart and the wooden chips flying everywhere... I think I'm going to be sick.
Dude...
This happens EVERYWHERE.
At the very least, don't call him a "Sick bastard"... Honestly, if you hate violence against trees, acknowledge that this man is not to blame, society is.
And I don't know about bioshock being overrated, I never played it myself.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Oh no! He is murdering trees! Sick bastard is taking them apart, maiming them with a chainsaw.
Please be joking.
Firstly, the trees were already dead (Or at least the parts he was cutting), secondly, this happens everywhere.
Seriously.
So, what you intend to tell me is that you condone of this inhumane act of savagery? How would you like your flesh being cut up into pieces with a chainsaw? And your bloody corpse be turned into a macabre monument for an overrated videogame?

If I think about that poor tree being torn apart and the wooden chips flying everywhere... I think I'm going to be sick.
Dude...
This happens EVERYWHERE.
At the very least, don't call him a "Sick bastard"... Honestly, if you hate violence against trees, acknowledge that this man is not to blame, society is.
So what if this happens everywhere and society is to blame? This man makes himself the willing pawn of society, bane of trees, destroyer of woods. If everyone started chopping the heads off other people, that doesn't make it more "right". But I see that you have twisted morals and support the merciless slaughter of innocent trees - which are living beings like you and I.
So you like art that is built upon blood and corpses. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Straz

Jan 10, 2010
Tiamat666 said:
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Straz said:
Tiamat666 said:
Please be joking.
Seriously.

Dude...
This happens EVERYWHERE.
So what if this happens everywhere and society is to blame? This man makes himself the willing pawn of society, bane of trees, destroyer of woods. If everyone started chopping the heads off other people, that doesn't make it more "right". But I see that you have twisted morals and support the merciless slaughter of innocent trees - which are living beings like you and I.
So you like art that is built upon blood and corpses. I hope you feel good about yourself.
What do you eat?
Seriously.

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
sephiroth1991 said:
In the million years when they dig that up they be like "What The Fuck!"
They will probably think it was one of our gods.

Seriously though good job Jason-san. Gotta love the attention to detail.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Can we just call the guy Jason? I mean, "-san" is an honorific, like "sir" or "ma'am", unless there is anew Japanese fad to permanently stick the honorifics in the actual name.
OT: Wow, that's amazing. Hmm, this makes me wonder what I'm missing that everyone worships the Big Daddies so.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Would someone kindly take a snappy snappy of me standing next to that very impressive statue (Even if it is a tad symmetrical).

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
It's all nice now, but just you wait until he starts carving Big Daddies out of people...

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Holy crap.

The bit when he's carving the drill.

The music, the mask....it was all very unnerving 0_O

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The thing that seals the deal for me here is the realization that this guy spent hours holding a two-stroke internal combustion engine with a chain strapped to it for HOURS ON END. This sort of thing would be difficult enough with a chisel, let alone a constantly-vibrating power tool. One slip, one moment's lapse of attention, could have ended up with him ruining all that work or even lopping off one of his own limbs. I bet his hands were really aching by the end of that video, though.

hazabaza1 said:
This is it. We only have one choice left. Give that man an internet. Now.
Just one Internet? No no no. For this amount of awesome, he deserves ALL the Internets.