Man Surfs Shark

direkiller

New member
Dec 4, 2008
1,656
0
0
-Dragmire- said:
If no one else saw the shark, how do they know it was a Great White?

Unless Great Whites are the only sharks in the area...
eather tiger or great white are the only sharks that big in the area

but tigers don't hunt things that float on the water so it was a great white
 

the spud

New member
May 2, 2011
1,408
0
0
Dfskelleton said:
the spud said:
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
So? I once fought an alien on the wings of an Boeing 747 in flight using a flaming hot baked potato as a weapon while eating a bear
Big deal. One time I rode 12 sharks who were all piloting robot dinosaurs, while battling pirates with nothing but two cheese graters and some hot grease, while balancing 30 plates on my head, reciting Shakespeare and ending world hunger with my feet. And I was eating wizzard bears.[h4]IN SPACE.[/h4]
YOU SPELLES WIZARD INCORRECTLY[/grammar Nazi]

OT: So? I did all that this morning just to see the looks on the sharks faces

And who need two cheese graters? All I nees is a stick with a carrot on the end of it and some Groucho Marx glasses.
 

octafish

New member
Apr 23, 2010
5,137
0
0
Three or four seconds is a very long time to stand on a shark. I'm not saying it didn't happen but three or four seconds?
 

Athinira

New member
Jan 25, 2010
804
0
0
Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Everyone knows Dolphins are both tame and horny. If it was a Dolphin it wouldn't have panicked, and it would probably also try to sex him up afterwards!

Oh and it would scream. Dolphins are screamers, you know this!
 

TheVioletBandit

New member
Oct 2, 2011
579
0
0
Blue Hero said:
How do we know that this guy isn't just an enormous pussy and it was actually an escaped dolphin?
Hey dolphins are the jerks of the sea, they'll kill you for giggles.
 

TheVioletBandit

New member
Oct 2, 2011
579
0
0
the spud said:
Dfskelleton said:
the spud said:
The Thinker said:
the spud said:
Also, this isn't that impressive. I once rode 3 sharks while doing the tango. While on fire
Oh yeah? Well, I once rode 7 sharks, while juggling 30 flaming knives strapped to chainsaws. While being a BEAR.

On another note, this man now has a good story to tell his grandchildren if/when he gets a few.
So? I once fought an alien on the wings of an Boeing 747 in flight using a flaming hot baked potato as a weapon while eating a bear
Big deal. One time I rode 12 sharks who were all piloting robot dinosaurs, while battling pirates with nothing but two cheese graters and some hot grease, while balancing 30 plates on my head, reciting Shakespeare and ending world hunger with my feet. And I was eating wizzard bears.[h4]IN SPACE.[/h4]
YOU SPELLES WIZARD INCORRECTLY[/grammar Nazi]

OT: So? I did all that this morning just to see the looks on the sharks faces

And who need two cheese graters? All I nees is a stick with a carrot on the end of it and some Groucho Marx glasses.
So your spelling spelled wrong on purpose, right Mr. Nazis?
 

MellowFellow

New member
Feb 14, 2010
970
0
0
Woooo he's from my state. This guy is a badass, not just for surfing on a shark but for surfing on the Oregon Coast in October. The water is probably freezing, although the water is cold all year round to be honest. It's the worst part of the state's beaches, the water is freezing.
 

the spud

New member
May 2, 2011
1,408
0
0
TheVioletBandit said:
So your spelling spelled wrong on purpose, right Mr. Nazis?
Uh, I mean, yeah! That was totally on purpose. I was being ironic (whew, that was a close one).
 

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
48,837
0
0
*reads title*

Huh?

*reads it all*

O.O



Give this man a medal. Who else can claim this and not be pulling it out of their ass?
 

K4RN4GE911

New member
Apr 27, 2010
221
0
0
Doug: Hey Joe, how did your weekend pan out?

Joe: Just plain awesome! Went and saw a concert with the guys. What'd you do?

Doug: Nothing much. Just went surfing. On a shark.

Joe: O.O

Doug: *sips coffee*
 

Lancer873

New member
Oct 10, 2009
520
0
0
emeraldrafael said:
Sharks arent that tough or scary. Tell me when this man fights a honeybadger.
Dunno about fighting it, but he could probably surf it pretty easily. The honeybadger just wouldn't give a shit.
 

Aeshi

New member
Dec 22, 2009
2,640
0
0
I don't believe this as anyone with big enough balls to do this would've crushed said shark doing so.

Calling this one fake.