Marc Ecko Creates the World's Ugliest Halo T-Shirts

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
The "laser madness" (bunch of chiefs in a spiral) one isn't too bad, if a little uninspired, and the second one would be pretty good if it didn't have the god-awful leet speak on it, but all the others are horrendous.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
Come on now, there are plenty of college fratboys who would love to wear these, throw on their backwards caps, and play beer bong to Linkin Park.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I was going to say ugly is only a matter of opinion, but yeah I'm in your camp on this one.

What about a nice simple one, just a outline of spartan helmet or something...

Then I saw the price and I just threw up in my mouth.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
AmrasCalmacil said:
If you think they're bad, -don't- look at his Stormtrooper Hoodie!
I did. Some of the Star Wars are actually kind of cool, like the Boba Fett hoodie >_>

That second Halo shirt, the yellow one, isn't too bad. But yeah, the others are crap.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Being a halo fan, i wouldn't even wear it.
It's too exaggerated in its features, i feel that it needs to be more subtle and put emphasis on an individual point (picture) on the shirt, or a light pattern that goes around the shirt. He seemed to have just crammed everything in.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
By the way, if you want to see gaming t-shirts done right, check out the shirts by Fangamer [http://fangamer.net/collections/t-shirts].

Supraliminal

Jul 18, 2009
ugh... There is just too much stuff on them.
The only "nErd" t-shirts I have are:
one white with JEDI on the front and other with Megaman on it.

What about just plain shirt with MasterChiefs black silhuette. wouldn't be bad.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
It looks like a biker shirt mixed with video games. And I don't think there are a lot of biker gamers around here.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Even the wiedly purple ride the lightening T-shirt is better than that ,and that`s saying something

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
Obviously I must have really terrible taste, but they look fine to me. I wouldn't wear them because I never wear t-shirts and even if I did, I wouldn't wear something so colorful, but I've seen worse designs *cough* in the escapist store *cough*.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
my god burn the designer, burn his ass to the deepest darkest realms of hell!

Those who hate the halo franchise, imagine this was donw to your franchise, you can see its annoyance.

WTF is with the rhino on one of the tees anyway?

oh and sunami, my bro has the left "todd" controller.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Dear christ those are the ugliest shirt ever! I don't mean just Halo shirts, just fucking ugly all around! I mean I usally don't curse so much on the escapist like this but god those are just nasty.