MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
Nile McMorrow said:
Flying Dagger said:
Personally, I blame the reapers.
That or Shepard is trying to get out the message that he only works for the Xbox 360 and PC.
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my least favourite console on the Citadel!"
I loled hard right there. I feel sorry for PS3 owners right now but you can't always guarantee that PS3 ports will be 100% flawless. Same could be said of any port actually.

OP: Wait a second. Who takes forty hours to finish ME2? Playing with all the DLC on Hardcore takes me a maximum of 33 hours or so. With this bug PS3 owners are gonna get a lot more familiar with the character creation screen.

Kroxile

Oct 14, 2010
duchaked said:
Kroxile said:
And 360 people were getting mad about PS3 ME2, lol.

As for me? I'll keep on keepin on with my PC version.
not really, since it's more fun to share

but I guess we aren't completely free from fanboys on this site
You must have missed the flame wars that started when Bioware first announced ME2 for the PS3.

Implying I'm a fanboy is laughable though, so thanks for that :)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Kroxile said:
duchaked said:
Kroxile said:
And 360 people were getting mad about PS3 ME2, lol.

As for me? I'll keep on keepin on with my PC version.
not really, since it's more fun to share

but I guess we aren't completely free from fanboys on this site
You must have missed the flame wars that started when Bioware first announced ME2 for the PS3.

Implying I'm a fanboy is laughable though, so thanks for that :)
I wasn't! :[

but I guess I should have been less curt to clear things up

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
boo hoo, Dragon Age has a data corrupting bug and all Bioware does about that is lock all the threads on their social site that bring it up.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Oh well.

Actually, I was thinking about deleting my Shep and replaying - now that I've actually played ME1 (on the PC, thank you Steam) I want to change some of my pre-game start decisions on the PS3 anyway, and I don't think another play-through will allow me to (although I'm not actually sure about that - haven't tried yet).

So maybe I'll just wait until after they patch this problem. And if my game file corrupts in the mean time, no harm done. ^^

Edit: Oh, wait, never mind, they fixed it.