Mass Effect 3...I think that people are overreacting

Autumnflame

Sep 18, 2008
if one or 2 minor details like that make people less wanting to buy the game then i fell sorry for the snowflakes. who clearly have produced numerous 10/10 masterpieces themselves.

and having to play someone elses " flawed work " is terribly troubling for them

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
How about everyone think for a second and remember we haven't even played the game yet. We know just as much as ME3 as North Korea.
I'm giving Bioware the benefit of the doubt due to the other games I've actually played!
Yes its on Origin.
Yes theres a multiplayer.
Yes theres gonna be sex in ME3 etc.
No I don't care about that too much, because the last two were great and will down in history as the best Sci-fi RPG games of all time!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I pretty much never complain about products. I try to look for the positive in things and let others dwell on the negative. I'll give constructive criticism sometimes but other than that, I tend to enjoy almost every single game I ever play.

That's why I enjoy reading these forums so much. Some people are just such children. It kills me. :)

And I think some people would rather Mass Effect 3 be played on a spreadsheet with virtual dice and a calculator.

Christ, just enjoy the game! Just enjoy life! And if it's not what you want, don't get it. It's such a simple concept.

First world problems. :p

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I imagine a lot of people are worried because they had a good formula going with Dragon age origins then completely changed and in many peoples opinions ruined it.

They also did kinda make it suck with the crappy story and one level.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Rocklobster99 said:
OP, alot of the hate has nothing to do with the game. It's because it's Bioware

"We want CoD's audience" Bioware

"JRPGs aren't real RPGs" Bioware

"Mass Effect was eight years ago" Bioware

"The end of a trilogy is the perfect place to start" Bioware

"Blame bad review scores on 4chan" Bioware

"End of line" Bioware

"We're making it up as we go" Bioware

Even if the game turns out good, some still won't get it because of the company attached to it.
I'm sure your irrational hate of the company isn't at all clouding your perception.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
There is no point in condemning or supporting a game that is not out yet as it is all speculation going off snippets of information. If its anything like the last 2 it will be good just not great but as long as they keep out rubbish mako exploration/ planet scanning elements I will be happy.

Think this time I may wait and get the edition with all the DLC included when its reduced in price a year later or so im in no hurry.

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Shavon513 said:
Most Bioware fans' number one favortie thing to do: Complain.
Yes! I'm amused at how many people who say, "I'm never gonna buy another BioWare game again, well except this next one, I've gotta get this next one, but after that!"

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Knight Templar said:
Rocklobster99 said:
OP, alot of the hate has nothing to do with the game. It's because it's Bioware

"We want CoD's audience" Bioware

"JRPGs aren't real RPGs" Bioware

"Mass Effect was eight years ago" Bioware

"The end of a trilogy is the perfect place to start" Bioware

"Blame bad review scores on 4chan" Bioware

"End of line" Bioware

"We're making it up as we go" Bioware

Even if the game turns out good, some still won't get it because of the company attached to it.
I'm sure your irrational hate of the company isn't at all clouding your perception.
Or it shows that Bioware has the worst PR ever. Seriously, they seem so full of themselves these days. Where are the people behind Daniel Erickson saying "you don't want to publicly state that"? Or how they proclaimed SWOTOR to be one of the greatest achievements in video game history.
Dear Bioware,
Deflate that ego.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
ms_sunlight said:
Shavon513 said:
Most Bioware fans' number one favortie thing to do: Complain.
Yes! I'm amused at how many people who say, "I'm never gonna buy another BioWare game again, well except this next one, I've gotta get this next one, but after that!"
Yes, but I find it reasonable in this case. Most people have already bought and played the first two games in a trilogy. Stuff happened between 2007 and 2012 that some fans didn't like, but it is kind of hard to just not finish the trilogy of something when you have already invested a lot into it. That said, I'm not buying ME3 unless the fan reaction is very positive. Those story leaks were....disturbing.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
*clicks thread*

*gets instantly distracted by pictures*

*struggles to stop looking at Miranda*

Wait, what did you say, OP?

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I really don't care too much about the freaky looking women they have in tank tops. I have a lot of other issues to dislike Mass Effect 3...most of which relate to EA and not Bioware.

Ziggy

Jul 13, 2010
Crazedc00k said:
Simply put, Bioware has lost the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being preemptively good.
it's because of comments like this, that i need a seal of approval. you deserve it

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
The only thing I'm complaining about is Origin. Yes Dragon Age II wasn't up to the standard I had expected from Bioware, but it was still fun... Origin on the other hand is a deal breaker for me. I simply won't play anything that requires me to install it.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
The reasons im annoyed with it is that it looks more like a scifi gears of war than an rpg, and with the sexualised thing, i think its annoying because if you consider Mass Effect 1 there wasnt too much sex in there, where is an ME2 and what weve seen so far in ME3 it just seems over the top and its quite insulting to be lumped in with the target audience who cant pay attention for 5 seconds unless theres boobs and explosions

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
People are upset about a girl in tank top but are OK with Jack?

I guess Jack just took refuge in audacity.