Mass Effect: Stock Exchange

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Windknight said:
Ok, as (a) a fan of the character who has (b) seen the picture in question ad will (c) likely have to wait five months to play the game, can I ask those screaming about the stock phot thing -

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Your calling this a 'betrayal'? Does it really mater whether this rather nice picture is 100% original or not?

Honestly, I'm more angry at those who decided to post the image alongside a massive and shocking spoiler just to be a-holes, especially as said shocking spoiler is completely avertable.
No one's saying that it's a betrayal. It's just incredibly lazy, a terrible sign for developers that have, overall, a great deal of skill in art and storytelling.

Imagine if, partway through Avatar or some other AAA movie, you see large wires suspending some creature in the sky, and that the creatures are made of cheap paper mache. You'd be pretty pissed, especially if the director used to be known for originality and not cutting corners.

Meatstorm said:
Why can't i hold all these endings?
But you can hold them just fine, there are only three of them =X

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Except I've SEEN the picture. I really liked it, felt it represented the character nicely. it doesn't bother me at all that it was a stock photo, and I feel people have jumped on it and blown it all out of proportion just because they want another reason to beat bioware over the head for doing something 'wrong'.