Mass Effect

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I... fail to get that one >.>
I guess I'm just in daft mode after walking the dog.

Also, I'd love to see some of the submissions you've had. Hell, I might actually be smart enough to understand some of them.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
Oh man, haven't laughed that hard in ages. Also if there is no part 3 to "disingenuous assertions" I'm gonna be mighty disappointed, I've got a track record to maintain.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Greyfox105 said:

Also, I'd love to see some of the submissions you've had. Hell, I might actually be smart enough to understand some of them.
I think Erin is implying Chobot isnt a real journalist, so Shep isnt going to punch her.

Anyway good strip and seeing the submissions would be pretty cool.

belfazof

Jun 24, 2010
I'd love to see the guest submissions, the stowaways story arc has been one of my favorites, so I'm curious to see what people did with it.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I have to agree, I never quite get why people get up in arms every time there's a ME3 update...or any time a game developer decides that they want their female character to actualy be pleasent to look at.

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
erttheking said:
I have to agree, I never quite get why people get up in arms every time there's a ME3 update...or any time a game developer decides that they want their female character to actualy be pleasent to look at.
Because it's Bioware, and it's EA, and it's evil, and the downfall of gaming, and they are "hidin' in yo' computerz, snatchin' yo info up", and TINFOIL HAT!

figday

Mar 22, 2011
Ilikemilkshake said:
Greyfox105 said:

I think Erin is implying Chobot isnt a real journalist, so Shep isnt going to punch her.

Anyway good strip and seeing the submissions would be pretty cool.
Ahh. Now I get it. Damn I'm slow today :D

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
...I'm surprised and pleased that there is no fanboy gushing about the prospect of Tali and her chicken legs in a one-piece swimsuit. Well done everybody. Oh just checked the comic again, now I'm disappointed that Tali is drawn with human legs.

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
figday said:
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get it, either, so I'll take a slow to go, as well. But then again, I WAS up at 5am playing the ME3 demo! I'll roll with that as my excuse. XD

Jul 9, 2008
The.Bard said:
figday said:
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get it, either, so I'll take a slow to go, as well. But then again, I WAS up at 5am playing the ME3 demo! I'll roll with that as my excuse. XD
That's out? Shit, I'll be right back.

...and then I realized it's on Origin. Never mind.

I haven't been reacting so strongly to Mass Effect news so far, but that part really is a deal breaker. Though who knows, if ME3 ends up being good, I'll probably suck it up and buy it on Origin, so whatever.

OT: Good comic. I like the idea of Tali (and the rest of Shep's crew) just shopping normally, it's amusing to me. To say nothing of the actual content, which was also quite good.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
octafish said:
...I'm surprised and pleased that there is no fanboy gushing about the prospect of Tali and her chicken legs in a one-piece swimsuit. Well done everybody. Oh just checked the comic again, now I'm disappointed that Tali is drawn with human legs.
:p To me the obsession with Tali is as hard to understand as why many apparently get off on seeing Rei from Evangelion chopped into pieces and stuffed into suitcases. Am I curious about what she looks like behind the mask? Sure, I think everyone is. But apparently the simple fact that you can link suits and give her a staff infection *drum rimshot* in ME2 has all the fanboys "pitching tents".

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I as well didn't get it at first, I guess that's cuz I have no idea who that person is.
Still, I'd love to see the submissions!

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Looking at that "making an appearance" link, it became a lot clearer on why the camera angles are constantly focused on asses.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I really don't have too much of a problem with our quasi-journalist stowaway. The Normandy's a big ship, and you have a team half the size of your ME2 crew, with the DLC members, of course. If you don't like her, just don't go to the lonely part of the ship she's on.

Joker: "But that doesn't change anything! She's still watching... like that creepy kid who sits behind you in comp sci, and just want to punch him... but he's special and sets fires or something..."

Shepard: "Your problem, not mine."