McDonald's Attacked For "Horrifying" Marvel Happy Meals

ArmorArmadillo

Mar 31, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
ArmorArmadillo said:
I absolutely guarantee that if the toys were American soldiers with real weapons than they would have no problem with it.
possibly, might get them addicted to war though.
Not possibly, definitely. People like Jack Thompson complained about violence in modern media, but in my parents day violence was everywhere, and it was the province of heroes. Any number of World War II and Cowboy movies painted violence as the tool of real men to save the world and the womenfolk. Add to that that there was usually extremely racist undertones to it. (Murder is okay when they're Japanese or Injuns)

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Somehow they'll find a way to make bubble wrap harmful and cause an uncontrollable violent rage in children, just wait for it.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
heheh... Heh... HEH... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im sorry, just.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Further proof that some organizations (and the people in them) have more time on their hands then good sense.

Aug 1, 2010
That is the single funniest thing I have seen all year.

Hell, they should ban McDonald's in general! After all, you don't want your kids working at a fast food joint for minimum wage!

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I'm glad I don't live in the same world these people do, where children are murderers waiting to happen and movies are the "on/off" buttons.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Bahahahaha people like that need to have the cabbage water tipped out of their brains.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Where did these people come from pg13 is hardly evil...

Same drugged out hippies that changed the first fantastic four cartoon and replaced human torch with a stupid robot cause "kids might light themselves on fire" If your kid lights themself on fire, it's called Darwinisim...

Bluesclues

Dec 18, 2009
arc1991 said:
Bluesclues said:
arc1991 said:
Bluesclues said:
Stone Wera said:
arc1991 said:
Stone Wera said:
I swear this is going to become most commented...
Agree'd, bring on the 20 pages of furry!
I hope you mean fury.
Also, since when does agreed have an apostrophe? =P

OT: This lowers my perception of my country by -20 points...
I was typing fast =( leave me alone ='(

hehe

Lol I'm sorry! I don't mean to poke fun, haha =D

Hehe joking XD i accept your apology =P haha

Well I don't like to brag but...xD

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I remember getting power ranger toys from them back in the day. Sheesh I guess that explains why I killed this hooker! Because super heroes are bad for kids! Not that they didn't ever sell super hero toys everywhere else and it's not like my parents EVER had a say in what I bought.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Congratulations to the members on the CCFC. You wasted all this time unsuccessfully trying to take superheros away from children, when you could have been volunteering with the elderly, rebuilding homes for victims of natural disasters , raising money for kids with cancer, or something else that's REALLY A PROBLEM!.

reddfawks

Jul 29, 2010
I dunno, I miss the bygone days of the Happy Meal toys when I was a kid. There was a set once in April that I think was for Earth Day, and you'd get a mini pair of working binoculars, or a compass...

SO much cooler than superhero toys. =P

(But, yeah. Those CCFG are craaaaaaazy)

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I don't think if what'd and Facepalmed this hard in awhile :\

SuperMse said:
Wait, what? Now superheroes are considered inappropriate for children? SUPERHEROES?!

These guys might disagree with the CCFC. I suggest that this group listen to them.
I believe I speak for everyone when I say, "IT'S MORPHING TIME!"

Sakuji

Apr 26, 2010
maybe they would like this toy better?

[http://photobucket.com/images/ren%20and%20stimpy%20log]

what idiots!