Megan Fox: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Haters Can "F*ck Off"

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
So what's this dumb bimbo's point here? That if a film makes money that means it's good? Yeah, I think I know why she's constantly being cast for her tits and ass (and no it's not because she's just that attractive because she honestly isn't).

Speaking as a hater, Fox and the cast and crew of this tripe can "fuck off" instead.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
I will agree to stay out of the way, as long as I don't get to see any ads, otherwise I'm obliged to respond in kind. That's probably never going to happen though, so I guess I should sharpen my pitchfork and prep a few torches.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
SacremPyrobolum said:
I think I like Arya's response better.
Her response to people who have read A Song of Ice and Fire spoiling it for others? Yeah, I completely agree with her on that. Her response to people complaining that the show was shifting away from the books in places, such as with

The exclusion of Lady Stoneheart, Arys Oakheart, and others?

No. I do not agree with her on that. Fans have a right to be mad when an intellectual property is messed with by people who aren't the creator (except for the case of the Star Wars Original Trilogy being tampered with, because George Lucas pretty much shits on anything he made now). Benioff and Weiss may be the people behind the show, but they are adapting a book which already tells them what they need to write. Omitting the first of the people I mentioned in the spoiler was a stupid move on their part (there's a petition to get them included in the next series) as they were a pretty big deal in the books. Maisie Williams may be everyone's favourite female actress now (thank God we've all moved on from Jennifer Lawrence, because Buzzfeed got irritating with the amount of love she was receiving) but she was wrong about the books' fans being angered by drastic changes to what they know. What if the Harry Potter books had decided not to include Barty Crouch because 'he's only in it for one book and dies anyway'? There would have been uproar because he was important to the plot. Weiss and Benioff not including [name redacted] is bad for both the show and the books because it could very well be a massive spoiler for the character's importance in the grand scheme of things in the book which hasn't been released yet.

Saying that fans are 'insecure' when they are annoyed at something being omitted from an adaptation of a much-loved series of books is plain insulting, especially as the omissions could be highlighting the importance of characters in the grand scheme of things, and their own personal stories could be better than the main story. For example, in season 4 episode 10

Jojen is killed, and this doesn't happen in the books. What does that mean? The books have been spoiled for the fans. Even if he doesn't die in the books, the fans know now that he won't be important and will be cast aside when Martin believes it necessary. Martin may say himself 'it will happen differently in the books', but a spoiler is still a spoiler

End rant.

AgedGrunt

Dec 7, 2011
V TheSystem V said:
Fans have a right to be mad when an intellectual property is messed with by people who aren't the creator
IP gets messed with in terrible ways even by creators, and fans always have a right to criticize it.

Difference is creators tend to distinguish their stuff with different titles. Calling this "TMNT" instead of "TMNT: The Dark Samurai" or whatever helps prevent a stigma, whereas just calling it "TMNT" is a way to get more people to come see it, because it doesn't sound as stupid as it actually looks.

Edit: should be more accurate - it was "TMNT" in 2007, and this is "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". In case there was any confusion.

thewatergamer

Aug 4, 2012
Oh yeah because fair criticism of a bad movie is just "mean haters and they need to stop being jerks am I right?"
t

*sigh* shame because you can be a good actress... I understand if you are frustrated because you are stuck with Micheal Bay's terrible movies, but that doesn't give you the right to start swearing and hating on people that are just being honest and offering fair criticism, I will admit some of that criticism can be overzealous but you are just sinking to their level

Hoo boy this PR stunt is really going to hurt her reputation... Probably won't help the movies either