Michael Bay In Final Negotiations For Next Transformers Film

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
WOW! I am super excited! I cn't wait for this next movie! ITS GONNA BE GREAT!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I'm filing this under "damage done." I couldn't care less about the Transformers franchise anymore.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Wait, wait, I'm confused. People actually WATCH the Bay-helmed Transformers movies that aren't internet critics with inhumanly large pain tolerances?

Or, if you prefer, if only for your own sake, Mikey, PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS SUCK.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Whyyyyyyy? Whyyyyy? *sobs* Oh Optimus! They just keep bending you over and raping you over and over again! Why must they do this? Just let him go already! Get him some therapy!

The only thing we can hope is that this film doesn't revolve around Shia again. -_-

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Where's that rolled up newspaper? Michael Bay needs a nose tapping and someone to say, "No." to him now.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Personally, I don't see a problem with the Transformer movies. Or Bay. IN fact before the Transformer movies, people seemed to generally like his movies. As for the Transformer movies....I'll accept people complain that they are mindless action scenes the day someone makes really fucking pretty and epic mech movies with mad fight scenes in live action with a decent story. Because until someone makes a live action of Gurren Lagaan......shut the fuck up.

Narfo said:
And the world cried:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!!
Did you see how much money the first three made? There's your answer.

agentorange98

Aug 30, 2011
Reaper195 said:
Personally, I don't see a problem with the Transformer movies.
Basically just watch the 2nd one, you see more shots of John Turtoro's ass and crotch then of the robots (this is not a joke)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
On the plus-side, LaBuff isn't going to be in them. Either way, two more films in the series to ignore. Nothing new here really.

cthulhlu

Feb 21, 2011
want to erase the memories of the terrible mess bay made? look up transformers prime, it GLORIOUS!
human characters that aren't stupid/annoying/useless
Megatron really threatening!
A rich and varied mythology, but hinted at and explained!
starscream a sycophantic butt kisser in public, actively trying to murder megatron in private!
Original voices!
robot designs that dont look like someone threw up on a pile of wire and called it good!
Unicron!
Mother
Fucking
UNICRON!

God i love that show!

SecretAlienMan

Mar 31, 2010
I'm actually excited for more of Bay's Transformers movies! I don't understand all the Transformers hate. I grew up with the cartoon show and I loved Bay's Transformers films... are people THAT upset that Sideswipe was painted grey in the movies? or that Ironhide was black? or that Starscream's face/paint job is completely different than the animated cartoon?

Feb 13, 2008
And you know the worst part? He could literally film himself dancing around a sandbox and people would watch it. He doesn't even have to try anymore.

But he'll just nail his beliefs to the screen, as usual, without any form of plot other than a slush script he dragged away from some poor aspiring writer.

And he'll get awards.

Because that's how Hollywood works these days.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I still don't get the hate for Bay with Transformers, plot aside they're entertaining to watch as action movies. But whatever hate what you hate, I think they're fun.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Seriously, its a brainless action film. Hell, they're not even that bad, they just lack depth which i can deal with :p

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
Oh god, another piece of shit from this hack?! Why do people still pay him for this dross?