Middle-Aged Gamer Assaults Teen Over Black Ops Beatdown

ReiverCorrupter

Jun 4, 2010
Ariyura said:
Wow, I've gotten pissed off at little kids but I've never actually wanted to go out and raise my hands to them.
You should at least try stealing candy from them. It's immensely satisfying.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Ariyura said:
Wow, I've gotten pissed off at little kids but I've never actually wanted to go out and raise my hands to them.
You never wanted to ? or never did it ?

I see kids all the time that i want to punch but never do ( usually teenagers ). This guy is my new hero.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
krychek57 said:
Wait, what happened to game ratings and good parenting?
Important issue and a damn good point, yes this mans actions are inexcusable, but the situation would never have even arose if the mother could tell what the numbers 1 and 8 are when next to each other.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
Kid deserves it, use it as a learning experience and stop the trash talking. No excessive trash talk = no being assaulted by a middle aged man.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
1) why was a 13 year old playing CoD? Isn't it at least 15+, if not 18 rated? Does his mother not care at all?

2) why didn't the guy mute him if he was so annoying and persistent?

3) who let him into the house?!?

Ah well, score one for the anti-gaming badguys. I guess games really do make you violent - if you have a history of mental problems... oh wait, that's kinda score one for us. Yay?

cookyy2k

Aug 14, 2009
Wicky_42 said:
1) why was a 13 year old playing CoD? Isn't it at least 15+, if not 18 rated? Does his mother not care at all?

2) why didn't the guy mute him if he was so annoying and persistent?

3) who let him into the house?!?

Ah well, score one for the anti-gaming badguys. I guess games really do make you violent - if you have a history of mental problems... oh wait, that's kinda score one for us. Yay?
I don't really mind every non-gamer thinking every gamer is the devil if we can give every 13 year old on xbox live a good hard slap, totally worth it :p

Craazhy

Tic-Tock and Crash
Aug 22, 2009
I trash talk people under the pretense that they may choose to try to punch me out should they find offense in what I say, as other men do to me. Hopefully he understands this language before he becomes an adult and people won't fuss so much when someone lays him out.

This is why I don't trash talk on videogames, even when I'm shitting on my opponents. If they don't have the option of hitting me, then the trash talk loses its value. The only people who seriously trash talk on a digital medium are the people incapable of doing so in real life.

On the other hand, you don't invade strangers' homes on account of some trash talk you received on a videogame. Suck it up and move on. You could be somewhere in the world starving and falling asleep to the sound of bombs detonating.

cookyy2k

Aug 14, 2009
Somonah said:
What is CoD rated in UK? I know here a 13 year old shouldn't even be playing it.

Would of been a much more hilarious story if instead of going over and choking the kid, he spanked the kid lol.
CoD: black ops is an 18 in the UK, so yeah 13 year old really shouldn't be playing.

EDIT: would have been funnier if he'd shot the kid, tea bagged him then shouted crap about screwing his mother at him, has the irony thing going for it.

Liquid Paradox

Jul 19, 2009
GiantRaven said:
I'd wager it equally pathetic for a 13 year old to throw insults at a grown man through a videogame.
a thirteen year old throwing insults via teh internet = a full grown man assaulting a child because he's a sore loser.

On-topic: Is it strange that I picture this guy being slightly overweight with Cheetos crumbs in his neck-beard? Because I do. Fucking Tosser (not British, I just love the word tosser).

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
The Moral of the story... Kids who trash talk big time have mothers who don't monitor their kids behavior and believe all their kids lives.

To me this middle aged man is a hero. Kids need a good beating when they are Aholes on a game they should not even be playing.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
While I still think choking out the kid next door was a tad excessive, the guy at least apologised and took responsibility for what happened rather than say "THE GAME MADE ME DO IT!!"

Raesvelg

Oct 22, 2008
cainx10a said:
So it's totally OK for a grown up like him to choke a child, almost killing him if it were not for the mum's intervention. Also, that's why I am pro-gun. If it were my kid, I would have gladly shot a few rounds in that old man chubby ass.
"Almost killing him" is supposition on your part, but aside from that...

It entertains me that you'd rather murder someone than raise your child properly. Because, let's be honest here: if the kid had been raised properly, none of this would have happened.

If I'd been the kid in question (many moons have passed since I could lay claim to that title), I can pretty much predict what would have happened; my father would have stopped him at the door, and after it all settled down, beat seven shades of hell out of me for being an obnoxious little prick.

camazotz

Jul 23, 2009
Maybe the kid will learn that sometimes, mouthing off to the wrong person gets you a beating. Kid's moral of the story: don't trash talk, you might be living two doors over from the guy and he might go mental on you.

Adult's moral of the story: don't play a game if its too difficult for you with your mental condition to handle a snotty kid trash talking.

Mom's moral of the story: read the rating on the video game, its there for a reason.

Oh! And Media's Moral of the story: everyone keep it up! Page hits! Oh yeaaaaah.

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
Would anyone like to put together a prison care package for him? I can send off the first one, but there should be around one per month.