Miley Cyrus busted with a bong

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
brainless_fps_player said:
What an idiot.
Like it or not, young girls look up to her. That's the price you pay for getting paid millions. You have to be responsible.
Celebrities don't owe it to anybody to be a role model. That's the parent's/caretaker's job. It amazes me that some people are still dumb enough to look to someone as an example just because he or she is famous.

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
Gavmando said:
Anyone else reminded of that South Park episode where the media chooses a young celebrity to sacrifice? It's happening again...

Duh-duh, duh-duh.
Duh-duh-duu-duuh-duuuuuuu...
I so thought this when i watched it. NEXT YEAR'S HARVEST SHALL BE PROSPEROUS...

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
Rhiehn said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
[small]Salvia? Man up, Miley[/small]
You ever tried salvia?

Really though, I'm shocked that people not only care about this, but act like she's an idiot and a horrible person for it. The world should do a little drug research before they crucify drug users.
If people don't like the choices you make, you will be crucified.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
When I first read the title, I was like

But when I watched the video I was like

Is this really that interesting? I mean, Salvia? Still, it'll be fun to rub this into the face of my sister, saying "WHERE IS YOUR POP STAR NOW!!??"

Boletes Net

Nov 9, 2010
Shpongled said:
Boletes Net said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:

If you dont think salvias that powerful you've either never taken it or you're doing it wrong, most intense trip i've ever had was on salvia and i was transported compleately away from reality. Everything was different, and i've experimented with other stuff so don't anybody give me that :p
Doesn't make a blind bit of difference what salvia can do, she ain't gonna get shit hitting it like that anyway.

***** is wasting drugs, needs to be clearing the bowl and holding it in for a good 30 seconds or more. Not to mention the moron with the lighter, salvia needs excessive heat.

It's a pretty dull story anyway, but the fact that she isn't actually going to get any effects from the drug make it even more unequivocally pointless.

Aye she's got a problem with how she's taking the hit....and the guys clearly lighting it for her cause she can't do it herself....but salvia doent need excessive heat it burns like paper the trick is to hold it in your lungs untill you cant physically do it anymore. Dunno where you're getting the excessive heat thing from? I mean it'd probably work better with a vaporizer but its ot required...not in my experiance.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
What's that? A teenager experimenting with drugs?
What a shocker.

This is what I thought.

It's only a bong, it's not like she had a kilo of cocaine on her.

Burwood123

Dec 2, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
What's that? A teenager experimenting with drugs?
What a shocker.

the fuck are you on about? Salvia is CRAZY, it's the strongest psychadelic

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Meh, I'll be interested when she starts posing nude for playboy.

We all know that's on the horizon.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
And, so what?

Both music-people and teenagers are two groups likely to do drugs, she falls into both categories. Not very unexpected. Not shocking either seeing how it was legal. Blaze on Ms. Cyrus, i don't mind at all.

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Are you saying a disney star has done an act of questionable morality and the media is all fired up over it?

This is truly earth-shattering news.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Dammit woman, there's a fucking H in front of the "erb".

And so? The drug is legal.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Huh...

When she first became popular, my theory was that she'd end up leading a suicide cult, but I guess we all make mistakes.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
I don't know what surprises me more....the fact that no one thought she did drugs before (most teenagers do) or that she's stupid enough to have a potentially leakable picture taken that could ruin her contract with Disney.

Actually considering the other stupid things that have happened with her, I guess the fact that no one suspected that before is more surprising.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
DazZ. said:
Salvia blah.
Sikachu said:
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Red Right Hand said:
Salvia is one of the most potent hallucinogenics known to man.
Boletes Net said:
If you dont think salvias that powerful you've either never taken it or you're doing it wrong
I've edited my original post. Since she's a "musician" I'd be expecting Heroin at least.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Children are clearly going to begin falling dead in the streets out of sheer terror of not being properly protected from Miley Cyrus, now. You were warned.

..Why do we give a fuck about a Disney actress, again?

Edit:

RatRace123 said:
Meh, I'll be interested when she starts posing nude for playboy.

We all know that's on the horizon.
And if that horrific moment shall come to pass, this will be the logical counter-attack:

Followed by the secondary logical step of removal for one's own sanity:

Dr Druza

Sep 24, 2010
The main thing here is that Miley is still somewhat of an "icon" for children.

Probably not anymore though...

DenSomKastade

May 12, 2010
Whatever,
Don't know her personally,don't care.
I'm so goddamn tired of this celebrity stalking, how do you think it feels? Would you like the world to comment your every move without you wanting?
I hate paparazzi, they are just stalkers for hire.