Miley Cyrus busted with a bong

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
The best part of this was the, "Shocking footage". Excellent laugh. Don't care about her music, but congrats to her on the success, you're not hurting me, and hope you had a few laughs from that probably-salvia.

You know what? I think that news, even in the loosest sense of the word, such as with TMZ, has finally reached a sort of transcendence. I mean first of all, teenager using a probably legal drug that looks like, umm, weed...which would be a non issue if it was weed...is nothing shocking. Or even wrong. But I think that "News" has reported on pointless things for so long, they have started putting tongue in cheek, and report this sort of thing because they know that the fact that it is so stupid will get them an audience. It's like (My hypothesis) on Paris Hilton. Actually not that dumb, but the process of acting that dumb makes people hate watching her so much they have to watch her. We love watching shocking things, and so we love to watch reporters reporting on mundane things and calling it shocking. I'm not sure if its genius or stupid.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Eh, we're always harsher on famous people then we are on anyone else. So what if she's smoking something, I'm sure quite a few of us have inhaled, injected or even ingested an illicit drug in our lifetimes. Its not that big a deal, but a lot of people are gonna make it a big deal only because shes famous.

Aphroditty

Nov 25, 2009
Captain Pirate said:
Ekonk said:
Quite a while, actually. It's what put Wikileaks on the map. A few days ago Assange was on interpols most wanted list. Things go fast, ey?
Just watched it.
That's disgusting.
Plain bloodthirsty evil.
"I got 'em"
"Nice."
"Nice." again.

"Good shootin'"
"Thank you."

Fucking complimenting him.
If I'd shot someone, no matter who the hell they were, I wouldn't want compliments.
I wouldn't want to talk about it ever again unless I really had to.

At school once some Royal Marines visited and gave us a little taster of life in the Army, and whether we would consider doing it for a living.
My teacher asked "Have you ever killed anyone?".
They looked her dead in the eye and said "You can't ask us that.".
Not for legal reasons, they just clearly didn't want to talk about their personal experiences of killing people.
I don't blame them.
More likely they wouldn't answer it for recruitment reasons. Talking about how many people they've wasted is unlikely to net good recruits, more like the potential psychopaths.

Besides, if you just killed someone of course you'd try and treat it like it was no big deal, at the time of. Why? Because maybe thirty seconds later you'll have to do it again, and if it affects you the first time you might not be able to do it again, potentially compromising your comrades, yourself, your mission, whatever. So you say whatever you have to in order to keep some psychic distance between yourself and the killing, and save the PTSD for your home life. And you get lots of training in being able to kill, so trust me, it's not these fellows that are evil, if you want to go down that road, it's the institution they're a part of and their environment (i.e., war).

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
WeedWorm said:
Hahaha, Miley Cyrus smoking mind expanding drugs. Awesome.
I know right!

I first saw this in the middle of my class, and I called the entire class and teacher over and we all laughed our asses off!

Yowsa

May 26, 2009
and i just won 500$
had a bet with friends how long till we saw her on drugs

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Mezmer said:
We really shouldn't be surprised by this. Everyone wanted her to be corrupted. Admit it. She'll do worse. Oh yes, she'll do MUCH worse.
Yep, though I do sort of care but more in the smug "In you face" way lol. I just find it funny to watch child icons doing this sort of shit.

Just so I can smile and say "Not little Hannah no more :D" and such. Anyhoo, I'll save the big chuckle for when the secret sex tape is released.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
For all those who wrote 'who cares', if that really is the case, why did you all click on the thread?

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Doesn't every former child star turn to drugs or something? I am not surprised. Neither do I care, but meh, it's a way to spend a Saturday.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
TheXRatedDodo said:
Salvia is an incredibly powerful hallucinogenic drug that sends you to the depths of the otherworld, yet it's legal, and cannabis isn't.

NEARLY everyone I know who has taken it has done so because they were looking for a cheap thrill, when in reality Salvia is a very shamanic drug used for spiritual healing and the exploration of consciousness.

I dare say you can add Miley to the list of dumbfuck teenagers who took it for a cheap thrill.
the shit's pretty damn expensive imo... Of course, I'm a middleclass college student... Not all that interested in paying 100 bucks for 7 grams. Got any places cheaper?

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
I'm sorry, how is this "news" relevant to us? Most of us aren't teenage girls, and I think it's safe to say nobody cares what she does in her free time, especially if it's legal.

TheXRatedDodo

Jan 7, 2009
Plurralbles said:
TheXRatedDodo said:
Salvia is an incredibly powerful hallucinogenic drug that sends you to the depths of the otherworld, yet it's legal, and cannabis isn't.

NEARLY everyone I know who has taken it has done so because they were looking for a cheap thrill, when in reality Salvia is a very shamanic drug used for spiritual healing and the exploration of consciousness.

I dare say you can add Miley to the list of dumbfuck teenagers who took it for a cheap thrill.
the shit's pretty damn expensive imo... Of course, I'm a middleclass college student... Not all that interested in paying 100 bucks for 7 grams. Got any places cheaper?
A) If you want to do Salvia, PLEASE don't take extract. Salvia is already an incredibly powerful hallucinogenic drug, the extract only makes it stronger.
If you can get ahold of some that's been grown, get some of that, and just get a gram, that's more than enough. One or two trips on this stuff and you won't want to do it again any time soon.

B) Salvia is like the equivalent of having your brain hung, drawn and quartered.
Even guys like me won't abuse it, and believe me, I'm all for ridiculous drug binges.
Even if you've done your research and want to try it, seriously, be really REALLY careful with this stuff. You mess with this stuff and you'll end up in a fucking psych ward.
Don't mean to patronise or anything, as a fellow drug user I just care.

C) Before you do it, re-assess your reasons for doing it. Do you just wanna "trip balls" or do you want to explore your own consciousness? If you're looking for a cheap thrill, take a bit of acid. Salvia is NOT to be fucked with.

D) Seriously, just get a fucking gram, anything more is ludicrous. This is not something you sit and smoke all night in a big extended session like cannabis. If you can take a decent bong's worth and hold it in for more than a few seconds you will be fucking CATAPULTED into the otherworld. You will wash up on the shore of your own subconscious and you will not be able to get out again until the drug wears off, and in that state, time is totally irrelevant and this can feel like it will last eternity, whatever the fuck eternity is.

E) \o/

Shpongled

Apr 21, 2010
Boletes Net said:
Shpongled said:
Boletes Net said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
[small]Salvia? Man up, Miley[/small]

If you dont think salvias that powerful you've either never taken it or you're doing it wrong, most intense trip i've ever had was on salvia and i was transported compleately away from reality. Everything was different, and i've experimented with other stuff so don't anybody give me that :p
Doesn't make a blind bit of difference what salvia can do, she ain't gonna get shit hitting it like that anyway.

***** is wasting drugs, needs to be clearing the bowl and holding it in for a good 30 seconds or more. Not to mention the moron with the lighter, salvia needs excessive heat.

It's a pretty dull story anyway, but the fact that she isn't actually going to get any effects from the drug make it even more unequivocally pointless.

Aye she's got a problem with how she's taking the hit....and the guys clearly lighting it for her cause she can't do it herself....but salvia doent need excessive heat it burns like paper the trick is to hold it in your lungs untill you cant physically do it anymore. Dunno where you're getting the excessive heat thing from? I mean it'd probably work better with a vaporizer but its ot required...not in my experiance.
#

Needs higher temperature to fully vaporize the salvinorin A, rather just destroy it. People more into the stuff get torch lighters specifically for the higher heat. For a standard lighter, you want to keep the flame directly on the matter the whole hit.