Miracle of Sound: Rise (The Dark Knight Rises)

MagmaMan

Apr 2, 2012
My favorite Miracle of Sound song just so happens to be based on my favorite movie of all time. Well done, brought back alot of the same great emotions the movie gave me. First chance I get I'll buy this song! Shame it was just late enough to not be in your second album.

Porecomesis

Jul 10, 2010
I love how the song very much indirectly references The Dark Knight Rises in contrast to something like Take it Back, which directly references the Reapers and Commander Shepard. It removes some of the cheese factor from the song.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Porecomesis said:
I love how the song very much indirectly references The Dark Knight Rises in contrast to something like Take it Back, which directly references the Reapers and Commander Shepard. It removes some of the cheese factor from the song.
Fun fact: Take It Back was originally like that but Bioware asked if I could put some more obvious references in :)

Porecomesis

Jul 10, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Porecomesis said:
Fun fact: Take It Back was originally like that but Bioware asked if I could put some more obvious references in :)
Oh? Interesting.

By the way, while I've got your attention, what inspired She Gonna Teach Ya (How to Rock and Rol) (yes: "Rol". For some reason, it only has one l)?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Porecomesis said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Porecomesis said:
Oh? Interesting.

By the way, while I've got your attention, what inspired She Gonna Teach Ya (How to Rock and Rol) (yes: "Rol". For some reason, it only has one l)?
That's a typo and it was inspired by my girlfriend :)

Porecomesis

Jul 10, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Porecomesis said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Porecomesis said:
Oh? Interesting.

That's a typo and it was inspired by my girlfriend :)
Ah, I see.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I am sooooooooo happy I waited until after I saw the movie to listen to the song, because it made it connect that much more when I understood even the little bits of the song.

Although, I have a feeling I would have loved it anyway it's just that little part of Bane would have gone over my head.