Monster Hunter Tri

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
Krimson Kun said:
GrimHeaper said:
Krimson Kun said:
thublihnk said:
I really don't get the obsession with minor details with this MH3 crowd. Look, he didn't like it for whatever reasons. The fact that (most of) you registered with the escapist like, 3 days ago really speaks to the idea that you're just concerned that Yahtzee just isn't being professional about this.

Ha! No. You're just mad about your game, so you keep grasping at straws. Get over it. I don't CARE how hxcore you guys are, or how challenging MH3 is, none of you have provided a single compelling argument (mind you, havn't read all your posts) as to why MH3 is a GOOD game. You don't need to convince me, you don't need to convince Yahtzee, and at this point it seems you're trying to convince yourself a little too hard.
Extreme Pajamas said:
Snotnarok said:
Seriously too many people care what other people think.

Yahtzee didn't like a game that you do, boo hoo hoo, this is to be expected. Even he said this, if you like it then why do you care what someone else thinks of it? Seriously go get your game put it on and enjoy it! If he doesn't then that's his loss right?
Exactly. I doubt Yahtzee cares about whether or not the viewers buy the game, and he only voices his own opinion. So he detests a game you absolutely love. Big deal. It doesn't stop you from playing your game. Stop being mad at the guy who likes to point all of the faults he finds.
Just to let you guys know, the whole reason this started is not because he was beating on the game that we love, but he was dishonest and inaccurate, its hard to read all the posts I know, but please, stop worshiping him like he's some god.

GrimHeaper said:
Krimson Kun said:
GrimHeaper said:
Riven Armor said:
GrimHeaper said:
Smavey said:
LaymanX said:
Oh my God, there are so many people bashing the game who CLEARLY haven't played it.

The tutorial is not even CLOSE to 10 hours. You can do it in 45 minutes if you're not a complete retard.
I know! Reading these comments are hilarious.

To the people confused about the weapon degrading...it's such a minor part of the game you never notice. it takes 3 seconds to bring your weapon to full power again and it's something you have to do every 15 minutes. Also it's FREE to do that...

Anyway. If you are a casual gamer, this game is not for you.
Imagine that you have to tie your shoes every 15 minutes for the rest of your life AND IT'S FREE!
Your analogy strikes me as a little melodramatic. Game = life, eh...
To some it is so it is only slightly melodramatic.

@everyone This is also a review think about it would a person new to RPG's even know about the stuff you are talking about?

What if a person bought a used one with no manual or doesn't want to read a manual.
You have to take in account this review isn't for fans it is for the friends of fans new to rpgs and video games.

Their friends tell them to play Monster Hunter Tri telling them it is great, but instead they get the piss bored out of them for more than 90 mins because they are new to rpgs altogether and they are sitting there the whole time asking you what to do.
I wouldn't want this crap as a new rpg gamer and I would quit.
If you're looking for an RPG game, MH isn't the way to go anyways. The only RPG element there is well, the skills, which you don't really need anyways. But you do have a valid point, MH isn't really for people who just started gaming. As for the tutorial on the other hand, since it takes you by hand and just tells you what to do, you might be a little bored, but there's no way you can get lost as long as you pay attention
You would be surprised by how stupid people are they might need more than a tutorial.
What is this?What is that, will it kill me?
They wouldn't know what a rpg is so it would be of little help.

He is reviewing the games by single value.
Don't think about other rpg games,sequels, or anything besides the game.
Now how does the game look?
First of all MH is not a rpg.
BUT the point here was, again, not that Yahtzee was bashing on the game, he was inaccurate. If this many people think he was wrong, I'd probably rethink what he says in the review and do some more research before taking his word, that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that the game is fucking amazing and if you don't like it, you're a fucking unbeliever and I'm going to kill you, its just that he made some mistakes and I saw them.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1732-Monster-Hunter-Tri
He pointed out all I need to know if I buy I game I want the action almost right away.

How is it a ROLE-PLAYING-GAME when you play the role of a guy who kills monsters and he has to do quests.Sure doesn't sound like a role playing game to me/sarcasm.

Don't pull that online bullshit excuse on me, not everyone has wi-fi.
ITS NOT A RPG. For the love of god, its not a rpg.
You do quests to get X amount of Y Scrotums. You upgrade weapons.

It's an RPG.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:
My belief is this: anyone who buys a game is entitled to an opinion of it whether they finished the game or not.
And this has what relevance to the comments people have been making about Yahtzee? People are complaining that Yahtzee A: Spent half the review talking about things that weren't the game and B: until the Extra Punctuation, was completely disingenuous about the fact that he didn't actually play the game, making it sound like the entire game is the (admittedly boring) tutorial misions.

His Extra Punctuation is also guilty of being misleading; yes, 10 hour tutorial is an exaggeration, but to anybody who didn't play the game, they wouldn't know that, and his other comments are either optional (you never *have* to fight monsters in free roam... he's basically complaining about the fact you *can* go fight the monster again, which seems rather stupid), or just skill related (if it takes a half hour to kill the first boss, you're doing it wrong... I could beat it in a half hour by kicking it to death).
Real quick: Don't treat us MH detractors like we're idiots, I pretty well figured out 10 hours was an exaggeration without your help, bud. EDIT: I guess we can consider that myth BUSTED.
*caterpillar crawls on my face*
Adam, I think you're being obtuse.

KABLAMO!

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
NoblePhilistineFox said:
milskidasith said:
How is this in any way relevant? Not only that, but you seem to have no clue about how Monster Hunter works in multiplayer:

First off: The hammerer is more important than you. No matter what. If he hits you, you are in his way. The hammerer is the only class with the capability of stunning, so if you screw with him, it's your fault, and if he hits you, it's still your fault, because you shouldn't be near him.

The hammerer *only* hits the head. You can't stun at all with the other weapons.

The longsword isn't capable of breaking many parts the SnS is; notable examples include Quropecco's flints, Barroth's arms (mostly for the high damage, since you just break off the mud), and especially Gigginox's chest. The SnS has finesse, the longsword is much harder (and in the case of Giggi's chest, practically impossible) to hit, let alone land a full combo.

Also, you're last two lines are just... I really can't even express my distaste with words for saying something as pointless as that.
1.)Every hammer ive played with always goes for the back end or the cutable parts that the rest of us go for.
well, maybe im just always stuck with stupid players when it comes to the hammer guys, untill someone proves me wrong I will still think they're stupid.
(if you want to try, be my guest)

2.)when I used the SnS, I could almost never break the enemies' pieces(ESPECIALLY the quropuco, that was impossible)
with the longsword, the only problems ive ever had with severing parts is that the barroth attacks too much, and im too weak against fire to risk going sword-face with the quropuco
spirit attacks are very quick and hit a LOT of times to the needed piece.
the whole reason I switched to longsword was because I could do that stuff easier.

3.)as for stunning, thats what "para" subtype is for ^_^

4.)what do you mean Sword and Shield has alot of damage?
isnt the whole selling point of SnS is that its fast, not strong(and you can use items easier but thats not the point)

5.)so let me get this straight,
if Im not supposed to go near the hammer guy(how ive seen them play), then Im just supposed to sit far away and twiddle my thumbs while he fights it on his own.
quite the teamwork ^_^

6.)this isnt sarcasm or anything, just something funny I noticed.
how do you sharpen a hammer?
I know its a game, but it still makes no sense.

7.)so I give random helpfull items to people, I take the monsters' attention very well when you need to heal/sharpen, I cut off peices easily, my sword paralyzes enemies, and i always have spare traps/tranq bombs if needed.
yep, sure sounds like im not important to the team
1. They're idiots.

2. SnS is the only thing that can effectively hit Gigginox's chest, and against anything with strong elemental weaknesses, they are by far the best weapons. They're bad for raw damage, though.

3. Paralyze doesn't stun. It paralyzes. I really have no clue how you could think something that stupid. Hitting the enemy with impact damage in the head enough is what stuns.

4. SnS has a lot of damage because it's fast... it hits a lot of small hits that add up, especiallly because of the way the damage formulas work for elemental damage (in short, elemental damage is purely based on the damage stat, not the weapon or the attack, so a 300 element sword hits the same element damage per hit as a 300 element, fully charged, crit drawing greatsword). For raw damage, it's going to deal less, but not much, especially when it's guaranteed to constantly be hitting even against fast opponents.

5. Monsters are big. Are you really so incompetent you can't understand "Hammer guy hits the head, I avoid the hammerer and cut the rest of the monster?

7. I never said you weren't important. It's just that the hammerer is *always* more important than anybody else if he is competent, because A: he deals the most damage and B: he can stun the monster, which is something only hammerers can do.

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
I have to echo earlier sentiments; more than anything Yahtzee said, the fans are the ones turning me off to this game. Hell, half the time I buy the games he rags on, partly because they drop in price used after he does, and partly because I know his tastes and mine have exactly matched up maybe... twice? Three times if we count how inexorably horrid Haze was, but I have yet to meet a defender of that game.

I like JRPGs, I enjoyed Mercs 2 and Borderlands and even Bioshock 2, though I dug them mostly due to multiplayer. You know, the thing he hates? Ergo, the thing I would NEVER come to him about? Ever? At all? I agree with him that single player should NEVER be a toss away concern- no game I buy should equal a suicide pact for my friends to have to get the same game -so in THAT I pay critical attention.

I hear him say grind and collection and all that, I'm thinking that sounds kinda cool to me. He says exploration, I'm loving that. He says sweeping landscapes, something the Wii isn't well known for, I'm thinking that's pretty nifty. His review well went towards SELLING me on the game.

Then I came to the response thread for that one, and this response thread. Hoo boy.

To sum up what I have learned; there is no story. The game punishes you violently for not figuring out its strategies. The weapons swing very slowly. The game is, at once, very quick to get through in terms of various quests and yet also very long due to being frakking endless. The exploration boils down to just going after more of the same monster, which typically is just the extended family of a boss you killed. And evidently, you see these as positives.

Seriously, I don't get that. You grin and gleefully comment on what naive fools we are, how quickly you can topple various bosses, and I'm left to wonder what you get out of it. It doesn't sound like you're saving the world, or even doing much in favor of the human ecosystem. It sounds like, well, you're playing a deer hunting game where the deer will murder your face off if you don't hit them in the left rear leg first or something.

In spite of all Yahtzee's bluster, the Wii isn't a worthless system. It has good games in a wide variety of forms. It's not like we're dealing with the Virtual Boy and the best you're getting is that one Wario title. Other than because you're long time fans, why pick this game over the others for the console? Or for that matter, why pick this game over the countless other co-op games available in this current generation? Other than 'It's cool to beat up sea monsters with swords and hammers', I haven't heard ANYTHING from this game's myriad defenders to convince me it's worth playing. Hell, some of the things Yahtzee mentioned that intrigued me and made me WANT to buy it, you managed to shoot down while white-knighting this game. It sounds like a step backwards, and a fairly dull samey one at that; that's not exactly worth a 50$ entry fee from where I'm standing.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
BlueP999 said:
I think there are some exceptions which Yahtzee thinks "it gets better later", right?

eg. in his Heavy Rain review.
His argument here appears to be that a game getting better later does not excuse said game starting out as crap. I don't think he's thick enough to claim it's impossible for a game to end better than it started. The article's just saying that, if that is the case, the good ending doesn't somehow erase the bad beginning, and if the beginning is bad enough then the ending can go screw itself as no one should be forced to slog through the starter crap to get to the only worthwhile parts of the game.

Simple difference between "it's utter crap until you get X hours in, then it actually becomes a good game" and "it's meh until you get X hours in, then it gets better." Same issue for both, but the latter example at least doesn't make your brain bleed prior to reaching point X.

Yeah, no, I didn't read all 13 pages. Somehow I felt I got the gist of the thread's content from page one.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:
My belief is this: anyone who buys a game is entitled to an opinion of it whether they finished the game or not.
And this has what relevance to the comments people have been making about Yahtzee? People are complaining that Yahtzee A: Spent half the review talking about things that weren't the game and B: until the Extra Punctuation, was completely disingenuous about the fact that he didn't actually play the game, making it sound like the entire game is the (admittedly boring) tutorial misions.

His Extra Punctuation is also guilty of being misleading; yes, 10 hour tutorial is an exaggeration, but to anybody who didn't play the game, they wouldn't know that, and his other comments are either optional (you never *have* to fight monsters in free roam... he's basically complaining about the fact you *can* go fight the monster again, which seems rather stupid), or just skill related (if it takes a half hour to kill the first boss, you're doing it wrong... I could beat it in a half hour by kicking it to death).
Real quick: Don't treat us MH detractors like we're idiots, I pretty well figured out 10 hours was an exaggeration without your help, bud. EDIT: I guess we can consider that myth BUSTED.

KABLAMO!
I'm not treating anybody in particular as idiots. I'm just pointing out there are posters that are, in fact, saying "A ten hour tutorial? That sucks" which kind of proves that some people are being mislead.

See: The very first post in the thread.

Even if you know it's an exaggeration, it's still a pointless one; the actual tutorial is barely enough time it's annoying, and most of it is fighting little minions, not doing boring shit, so claiming it is ten hours is making a problem where there is none, much like, to give a completely stupid example, if you said somebody looked like they lost a knife fight because they had a single shaving cut.

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:

KABLAMO!
I'm not treating anybody in particular as idiots. I'm just pointing out there are posters that are, in fact, saying "A ten hour tutorial? That sucks" which kind of proves that some people are being mislead.

Even if you know it's an exaggeration, it's still a pointless one; the actual tutorial is barely enough time it's annoying, and most of it is fighting little minions, not doing boring shit, so claiming it is ten hours is making a problem where there is none, much like, to give a completely stupid example, if you said somebody looked like they lost a knife fight because they had a single shaving cut.
Well it still does sound pretty long, and the action is a little slow to start. And both of those have been admitted by everyone in the thread. So it's not an exaggeration without reason.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:

KABLAMO!

Well it still does sound pretty long, and the action is a little slow to start. And both of those have been admitted by everyone in the thread. So it's not an exaggeration without reason.
It kind of is... exaggerating 15 minutes of gathering/learning the controls and 30~45 minutes of fighting little minions to be ten hours is bringing it from what some people would consider too long to what nobody would consider worth playing.

Grim Reaper Zol

Jun 2, 2010
milskidasith: not true, 3 other weapons can stun.
SnS's shield bash
Lances Shield Charge
GS's side slap after a downward slash
all these have stunning ability's, though they're all pretty much useless in stunning a monster in comparison to a hammer, they technically are stunning ability's.

As to Yahtzee's review of the game, it is overall and entirely hilarious. I loved pretty much everything he said and most of is was pretty accurate to. Do I play Monster Hunter? Why, yes I do. I've spent well over 600 hours in about a 2-3 game time span, 200 on 2 diff psp versions, 200 on the Wii. and honestly, that's not as much as half of the people I know do XD.

yet I watched this review, laughed horrendously, and when it was over, turned on my Wii and played Monster Hunter Tri. Why? Because I may agree with 90% of what Yahtzee said about the game and can honestly say to any of my friends who ask if they should get it 'only if you have online and a lot of free time' and still love the game.

My reason? Well, their is actually quite a bit of actual skill required in playing the game. Now, playing this game well will not mean you can go out and hunt shit in the woods with little to no ease or anything. No, I'm talking about the skill that pretty much is only useful to RPG's like this. Even with the best armor/weapons, you can still get killed pretty easily by the stronger monsters. And you cannot just farm all the small shit long enough to get the best stuff. No, you need to kill the stronger monsters to get their stuff to make better stuff. And I won't say 'go online, it'll get better.' because quite frankly for every person you meet online on the Wii who is any help at all in enjoying your gaming experience, there's another person around the corner merely their to run around the game naked or to just get mad at someone for not understanding something right from the get go. A sour grumpy guy who hates people doesn't get any nicer when he plays online.

And yes, If I wasn't on a 2 month leave from my job, I wouldn't have 200+ hours into Tri already, as 60 hour work weeks leave you a little too tired to stare at a screen every night. Some people need a little sleep too. In conclusion, Yahtzee's hilarious, and has in no way made me want to avoid Tri, and I'll still come watch his review because he is hilarious. Plain and simple. I'm actually surprised he even did a video for Monster Hunter Tri, and am kind of glad he did it to. Thank's Yahtzee, to you and to whatever made you do the MH3 review, whether entirely spontaneous or forced down your throat.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
poiuppx said:
I have to echo earlier sentiments; more than anything Yahtzee said, the fans are the ones turning me off to this game. Hell, half the time I buy the games he rags on, partly because they drop in price used after he does, and partly because I know his tastes and mine have exactly matched up maybe... twice? Three times if we count how inexorably horrid Haze was, but I have yet to meet a defender of that game.

I like JRPGs, I enjoyed Mercs 2 and Borderlands and even Bioshock 2, though I dug them mostly due to multiplayer. You know, the thing he hates? Ergo, the thing I would NEVER come to him about? Ever? At all? I agree with him that single player should NEVER be a toss away concern- no game I buy should equal a suicide pact for my friends to have to get the same game -so in THAT I pay critical attention.

I hear him say grind and collection and all that, I'm thinking that sounds kinda cool to me. He says exploration, I'm loving that. He says sweeping landscapes, something the Wii isn't well known for, I'm thinking that's pretty nifty. His review well went towards SELLING me on the game.

Then I came to the response thread for that one, and this response thread. Hoo boy.

To sum up what I have learned; there is no story. The game punishes you violently for not figuring out its strategies. The weapons swing very slowly. The game is, at once, very quick to get through in terms of various quests and yet also very long due to being frakking endless. The exploration boils down to just going after more of the same monster, which typically is just the extended family of a boss you killed. And evidently, you see these as positives.

Seriously, I don't get that. You grin and gleefully comment on what naive fools we are, how quickly you can topple various bosses, and I'm left to wonder what you get out of it. It doesn't sound like you're saving the world, or even doing much in favor of the human ecosystem. It sounds like, well, you're playing a deer hunting game where the deer will murder your face off if you don't hit them in the left rear leg first or something.

In spite of all Yahtzee's bluster, the Wii isn't a worthless system. It has good games in a wide variety of forms. It's not like we're dealing with the Virtual Boy and the best you're getting is that one Wario title. Other than because you're long time fans, why pick this game over the others for the console? Or for that matter, why pick this game over the countless other co-op games available in this current generation? Other than 'It's cool to beat up sea monsters with swords and hammers', I haven't heard ANYTHING from this game's myriad defenders to convince me it's worth playing. Hell, some of the things Yahtzee mentioned that intrigued me and made me WANT to buy it, you managed to shoot down while white-knighting this game. It sounds like a step backwards, and a fairly dull samey one at that; that's not exactly worth a 50$ entry fee from where I'm standing.
If you're still curious and have a PSP, try picking up one of the Freedom 2 or Unite games for cheaper, I've been playing for about 4 years, yes there is lack of a story.
Yes the weapon swings are 'slow', at the start, but once you learn the game and how to avoid and counter movements the speed can be faster than it's been let on to me, to be 100% honest, I agree this game isn't for everyone, if you're impatient and don't want to learn the game inside and out and would like some more straight forward action, go for something else, this won't please you.
I more so really liked this game back when I first started because it was a goddamn -hard- game, it was a literal ballbreaker to figure out monster patterns in this game without use of internet for guides etc, i liked the difficultly, it made the game much more enjoyable compared to most modern games were they spoonfeed and handhold you through most of the thing and gave the game some depth to make you slow down a minute and think what to do.

Just my point of view though, I used to do armorless runs against endgame monsters for fun to see if I could.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Grim Reaper Zol said:
SnS's shield bash
Lances Shield Charge
all these have stunning ability's, though they're all pretty much useless in stunning a monster in comparison to a hammer, they technically are stunning ability's.
You literally cannot deal impact damage to a monster faster than it can recover (status effect damage recovers over time; it has to hit a certain value to ever cause the effect) with any of those but the SnS's shield bash, and that isn't exactly useful enough to warrant trying it.

Grim Reaper Zol

Jun 2, 2010
milskidasith said:
Grim Reaper Zol said:
SnS's shield bash
Lances Shield Charge
You literally cannot deal impact damage to a monster faster than it can recover (status effect damage recovers over time; it has to hit a certain value to ever cause the effect) with any of those but the SnS's shield bash, and that isn't exactly useful enough to warrant trying it.
True, I should have correctly rephrased that statement. Let me do so now.

"all these have stunning ability's, though they're all pretty much useless in stunning a monster at all, they technically are stunning ability's."

Neon Jackal

Sep 10, 2009
I love how most of the replies are from people who haven't played the game who trust Yahtzee's opinion.
Yahtzee's more of a comedian than a reviewer, you fail as a human being if you take what he says seriously, and if you were to take what he says seriously you could probably just assume he's crap at games.
Anyway, Monster Hunter Tri, it does have a long tutorial, but there's a lot to learn at the start and you must be retarded if it took you 10 hours to do. The slow weapons are slow because of how powerful they are, the reason there's no levelling up in this game is because the deciding factor in this game is your skill as a player, part of the fun is finding the best way to use the weapons.
There's probably more I can say but it's almost starting to sound ike I take Yahtzee seriously.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Sturmdolch said:
This game sounds terrible... I mean, I know Yahtzee exaggerates a lot (or really hates games?) but even so, this sounds like a shitty Korean MMORPG without the MMO part.
... So its an RPG?
But seriously he has a fair point. Although i didn't mind the first part it can be incredibly tedious. Since it is a game that is like 100+ hours apparently, 10 hours in relation isn't too much

thublihnk

Jul 24, 2009
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:

KABLAMO!

It kind of is... exaggerating 15 minutes of gathering/learning the controls and 30~45 minutes of fighting little minions to be ten hours is bringing it from what some people would consider too long to what nobody would consider worth playing.
Okay, that's fine, but it's still SLOW after that. There's plenty of gripes after that. Yeah, we get it. 10 hours=bad. Move on.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
automatron said:
Sturmdolch said:
This game sounds terrible... I mean, I know Yahtzee exaggerates a lot (or really hates games?) but even so, this sounds like a shitty Korean MMORPG without the MMO part.
... So its an RPG?
But seriously he has a fair point. Although i didn't mind the first part it can be incredibly tedious. Since it is a game that is like 100+ hours apparently, 10 hours in relation isn't too much
It's not ten hours. It's like an hour if you spend 10 or 20 minutes dicking around.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
thublihnk said:
milskidasith said:
Fearzone said:

KABLAMO!

Okay, that's fine, but it's still SLOW after that. There's plenty of gripes after that. Yeah, we get it. 10 hours=bad. Move on.
The game isn't slow after the first hour. After that it's 90% boss battles, 10% optional missions.

Twinmill5000

Nov 12, 2009
Oh my god... I can't believe I read some of those comments...

Okay, so here's my verdict: Monster Hunter is a good game.

It's good in the sense that it has niche appeal for the group who plays MUMORPUGERS on their Wiis for some reason. I can't say much because I haven't really looked into it past some stuff on G4, but it does seem to follow the theme park effect, in where it relies on fun things you can do with your friends while slaughtering monsters while-- I won't complete that sentence. That's fine, I can respect that. If there's one person who hates the faceless raidfest WoW has become at some points, it's me. It's good to mix it up alittle.

Where I think the company messed up, thereby narrowing their niche (which isn't a bad thing... sometimes), is in their interface itself. They attempted to make a hardcore-themepark RPG. That's like mixing Demon's Souls and Club Penguin. Sure people will love it, but, unless you're some god, most people will run the other way because a part they hate largely obstructs a part that they love.

Anyway... that's uneducated and basing everything entirely off of MMOs so... hey, it could be a complete terd and it could also be the new Halo. I honestly can't tell with this one. I guess if you want to play an action MMO on your Wii... go for it.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
milskidasith said:
automatron said:
Sturmdolch said:
... So its an RPG?
It's not ten hours. It's like an hour if you spend 10 or 20 minutes dicking around.
Or not knowing wtf this crap is because you have never played monster hunter.
You don't know what to do=taking longer.