Most absurd gamertags (Or when did THAT ever seem like a good idea)

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
i know a guy whos gamer tag used to be bigprivateparts, which is awesome, but MS made him changfe it to B1gPr1v4tEp4rTs. sucks.

fer1wi

Jun 4, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
I think I met someone on the Halo: Reach beta called GangstaRapper. He kept trying to sprint into Needler fire. It didn't go well for him.
Those gangstarappers, always getting shot.
I see wat u did thar!

Deadlock Radium said:
In CoD4 today, I encountered a person named "lil-titz", seriously, who calls themselves that?
And then we've got those who call themselves things like "JAmS B0nd", yes, I've encountered a guy named that.
And "Teh Noob", despite him being lvl 55 in the final Prestige..
Others I've seen is "Onionman", "Happy_Pakistani", "WarriorUnicorn" and more.
In Reflex today, I saw a guy by the name of "E1!+3 $N!PA" on District on a Sabotage match. Was he the "Elite Snipa'" he so claimed to be? Let's find out.

1) He had an R700, trying to snipe me. I was where the bomb spawns. He was in a bulding near where the OpFor spawn. All I had was my M9. I killed him in 3 shots.
2) Running near the statue, I see him again with a M16. I had my M21 out. I shot him twice, while he sprayed his weapon. I still killed him.

No, he was not a "Elite Snipa"

So, what have we learned today? Don't name yourself something, if you can't live up to the expectations (no matter how high or low they are). Seriously, don't name yourself "Supa Ninja Asasin" (misspelled, of course), if you are not "Super", or if you can't be stealthy.

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
my own gamertag is pmac1971 named after my dad, its simple and plain pretty much but the best ive seen on BFBC2 is haggis mcchuff, it just made me laugh

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
Legion said:
The only ones I dislike are those which use a ridiculous amount of numbers, x's and things like that.

I like random names and such, the best I have seen was 'A side of Ham'.
The Best I've seen was "Quack a Duck"

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
gonzo20 said:
my own gamertag is pmac1971 named after my dad, its simple and plain pretty much but the best ive seen on BFBC2 is haggis mcchuff, it just made me laugh
Lol same avatar now I'm gonna change mine lol

Zomgfacekik

Mar 26, 2010
My gamertag is Lostarta1mentZ, it was meant to be spelled out Lobster-tainment but i tried to make it look cooler. i wish i would have spelled it normally because most people don't understand my name and insult me because of it. i saw one along the lines of "Legit blender" that my friend had, sadly he changed it.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
that1guy said:
In Reflex today, I saw a guy by the name of "E1!+3 $N!PA" on District on a Sabotage match. Was he the "Elite Snipa'" he so claimed to be? Let's find out.

1) He had an R700, trying to snipe me. I was where the bomb spawns. He was in a bulding near where the OpFor spawn. All I had was my M9. I killed him in 3 shots.
2) Running near the statue, I see him again with a M16. I had my M21 out. I shot him twice, while he sprayed his weapon. I still killed him.

No, he was not a "Elite Snipa"

So, what have we learned today? Don't name yourself something, if you can't live up to the expectations (no matter how high or low they are). Seriously, don't name yourself "Supa Ninja Asasin" (misspelled, of course), if you are not "Super", or if you can't be stealthy.
Happens all the time in the games I play, someone called i.e. "Super ninja snipah" runs around with an ironsight AK-47, I kill him in two-three shots. No, he was not super, he was not a ninja, and he was certainly not a "snipah".
Sadly, there's a lot of those people online.

EDIT: Oh, and R700's suck anyways, M40A3 with Stopping Power Perk is the recipe for success, never failed me.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
The best: Some dude whose name was pi to something like the twentieth decimal. Impressive to remember a name like that.

Worst: Anyone with variations of the following:

Elite
Is it bad that I can recall it to 40 =/

And.......erm...........bugger. Is sniper okay? Heh.

[sub]Okay it's a crap name........bah[/sub]

Mako SOLDIER

Dec 13, 2008
There was a guy I ran into in the Reach Beta named something along the lines of iOwnN00bs4Fun, and his callsign type thing was PWND I think. I took great pleasure in the face that I killed him 4 times in a row without any losses myself. I don't recall seeing him again during that match :D Oh yeah, and I'm not exactly the worlds greatest Halo player.

Edit: Yeah, my gamertag is MakoSOLDIER 1st (because plain old Mako SOLDIER and SOLDIER 1st Class were taken), but seriously I would change it to something a lot more personal and less douchy if I could afford the cost of changing it.

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
Not too long ago, I would have said that I dislike unoriginal or boastful tags, while ironic ones tend to amuse me. The first half of that is still true, but even irony has become pretty trite for me. It's not ironic when everyone gets it and uses it themselves, folks. Anyhoo, I digress...worst one I've ever seen was 'XGhett0BlastaX', and arguably the best was 'A Truly Massive Taco', as in "[insert name here] was killed by A Truly Massive Taco."

...Well, I thought it was funny.

Helimocopter

Oct 5, 2009
i have a friend whos name is literally c012386584879
he didnt understand that the name he put in would be his real gamertag

my current name is Big Man Stomp,

worst name ive seen was xleg1txxAssas1nxx
he was really bad at mw2
it was kind of funny

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
My favorite/most absurd name that I've ever seen on X-Box Live was HairyPaulsac. I loved it, though the guy was a douche.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Well My PS3 one is "HelloJimmy".

Yeah. I know.

=/

Although it's far better than a ton out there with @!(!)"£("!$£"$>@!£"$> Added on to make them "cooler"