Most aggravating boss character yo have faced.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Any boss whose only "attack" is summoning hordes of minions. That is NOT a boss fight!

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Xyphon said:
ecoho said:
deonte9109 said:
ecoho said:
last boss in star ocean the last hope. basterd take everything my lvl 70 team has and keeps comeing......WTF does it take to beat that guy?!
i actually lucked out with him. i had only four ppl who even touched lvl 60 and i beat him my first go round but nonetheless he he was hard as ******
ok dont take this the wrong way but i now hate you:) im gonna try and beat it in the morning but unless i get lucky im screwed:)

Xyphon said:
Elizebet from Ninja Gaiden 2. She's MUUUUUUUCH more annoying than ANY other boss in the game. I can't count how many times her homing blood arrow attack killed me.
realy? this had to be on hard cause shes soo easy to stun lock on normal.
Perhaps she was for you, but she constantly ranged my ass. To avoid the blood arrows, I had to distance myself from her because they lasted so long. Usually by the time I could reach her again, more fucking blood arrows were flying at my face.

When I finally killed her, took me about 30 minutes of jump-dashing all over the place.
i kinda had an advantige i got the strat guide with the game from a friend so i knew you had to kick her ass in the sky I used the old faithfull dragon sword on her first form and for the second the blade of the achfeind. I also found the lunar worked well for me but that may be because i used it for everything:)

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
In FF13 there are a few funny bossfights. You reach them after 20 hours of gameplay. The first of the 2 is a massive robot dog thingy. The fight takes about 30 minutes. Around half way through, he learns an instakill bitchmove. You can't dodge attacks in FF13. The only way to avoid it is to attack the enemy enough so that it can't use it. Not understanding this logic, I spent 2 hours of my life to that bullshit.

But 2 hours after that, the game throws a boss, who practically turns immortal half-way through the fight. The trick to beating him was throwing him in the air for so long that he didn't have time to transform. This asshole only took me 1 hour.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Seth is pretty aggravating until you discover how susceptible to Focus Attack/Sweep spam SFIV's AI is. Seriously, just get in there, FA-counter everything he does, and when you're not doing that, sweep him. No need to get fancy or cute, just do what you gotta do to put him down. You'll beat him in no time at all.

On topic, I'm gonna go with every boss in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's not that they require immense amounts of strategy or anything; provided you've spent your upgrade points wisely, it's usually just a matter of alternating between lightsaber mashing and playing hit-and-run with Force Lighting. The problem is that Starkiller is so damn slow when he gets hurt. When a boss knocks him down, he takes a full five seconds to get his ass back up, during which time the boss is continuing to whale on him like there's no tomorrow. By the time you finally get away, three-fourths of your lifebar is gone and you might as well let the boss kill you, 'cause there's no way you can win at that point.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Magaki from King of Fighers XI was a MAJOR pain. Even more recent than him though, Pizza Bat Jr. in No More Heroes 2 drove me up the goddamn wall. X_X

bladeleaper

Jan 6, 2010
The final boss in Prototype, was so difficult i finished it once and ended up trading it in anyway.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
bladeleaper said:
The final boss in Prototype, was so difficult i finished it once and ended up trading it in anyway.
yeah that sounds ab rite too. i only kept it for achievements

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
Space Spoons said:
Seth is pretty aggravating until you discover how susceptible to Focus Attack/Sweep spam SFIV's AI is. Seriously, just get in there, FA-counter everything he does, and when you're not doing that, sweep him. No need to get fancy or cute, just do what you gotta do to put him down. You'll beat him in no time at all.

On topic, I'm gonna go with every boss in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's not that they require immense amounts of strategy or anything; provided you've spent your upgrade points wisely, it's usually just a matter of alternating between lightsaber mashing and playing hit-and-run with Force Lighting. The problem is that Starkiller is so damn slow when he gets hurt. When a boss knocks him down, he takes a full five seconds to get his ass back up, during which time the boss is continuing to whale on him like there's no tomorrow. By the time you finally get away, three-fourths of your lifebar is gone and you might as well let the boss kill you, 'cause there's no way you can win at that point.
i try using that strategy but the bastard always has some ex reserve to do his gay 100 hit shoryuken

Durxom

May 12, 2009
deonte9109 said:
Space Spoons said:

i try using that strategy but the bastard always has some ex reserve to do his gay 100 hit shoryuken
It's only 3 hits =/ And like I said before, Seth is pretty easy compared to most other fighting game bosses, such as I-no, Rugal, or even Gill from SF3. Just make sure to read him right, and don't spam attacks. If you spam attacks, and you have no idea what you are doing, you are most likely doing something unsafe and he will punish you for it, just like every other competent player would. Its like chess, you have to learn when you use something and when, not just rush your queen ahead because "it moves the farthest, and can take out the most pieces"

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Demon's Souls.

Yeah I named a game instead of a character, you sayin' I'm wrong?

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
s69-5 said:
Mr Pantomime said:
Selvaria in Valkyria Chronicles

First shes immortal, then shes not immortal, but had a awesome machine gun that can get you from anywhere, and every time you shoot her she ducks. Had to fire a smoke grenade at her and go in with a Shocktrooper at point blank range.
Ever play "Behind her blue flame"? Using her = awesome sauce.
But having to save her - not so easy.
Nah I just got 2 missions past that.I only got it recently, and went pretty hard at it. Then I started thinking my movement was limited and stopped playing for a while

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Emperor Doviculus in Brutal Legend.
That fight isn't particularly difficult as it is long and drawn out.
By the time I was done I had gone past the thrill of fighting the last Boss and was just getting bored.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
The absolutely final boss in Dissidia. You have to beat him three times in a row (your life does not replenish, off course), and his attacks are some of the cheapest I've ever witnessed. Even online guides states that when he uses one particular attack "you just have to dodge randomly and hope for the best"...

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Mithanial Mar from Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms. If you take the good route through the game, some of the fights are a little harder, but the final boss was piss easy. Take the evil route, and most of the game is a little easier, but the Mithanial Mar is one son of a ***** to fight. He's got this gay leaping-stab-knockdown attack, in addition to his planar wind the knocks you down, and can kill four players in a matter of a few seconds. Very annoying boss.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
Any and all boss fight in Sonic and the Black Knight. The swordplay in the game is at least tolerable for the most part, but the boss battles are way too demanding. Whenever you lock swords with one of the Knights of the Round Table, it turns into a sequence of quick-time events to determine who lands the hit. But the events themselves aren't done with buttons, but with movements, and since the Wii takes ANY spike in velocity as a shake, what most people would call one shake is registered as two. This wouldn't be a problem except that any time you shake when you're not supposed to, the Knight in question automatically wins the QTE. I'm going to be perfectly honest; my having defeated Sir Gawain was pure luck.

ExplosionProofTaco

Nov 13, 2008
He isn't technically a Boss but...

That 'Connect 5' playing robot in Machinarium

He almost made me snap mentally.

He is a fucking pain in the ass to beat, even more so since i suck at Connect 4.

No, Game Designers, making the player do something VERY, VERY Difficult that is based on luck and luck alone is NOT FUN.