Most Annoying Online Gamers

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
"screechers", the little kids with really high voices who like to yell stuff at you every time you beat them at something.

Clemenstation

Dec 9, 2008
The people whose mics don't work and emit a constant stream of garble - swWSHwSWswWH - like white noise, and leave it on the entire match despite being told that their mics don't work.

Donkey fools!

soulsabr

Oct 9, 2008
some random guy said:
People who sing into the microphone.
People who speak a foreign language and can't quite seem to grasp the fact that no-one in the game can understand them.
People who mess around with the PS3's voice changer and think that it's funny.
First point, that is a flogging offence in my book.
Second point, define foreign language - when somebody is sitting in their home country speaking their native language I don't believe that counts as "foreign". Welcome to the internet
Third point, see the first point

soulsabr

Oct 9, 2008
The one I hate the MOST, of all the annoying people online, glitchers who think that finding these cheats makes them that much better. I've said it before, I'll say it again, if you have to cheat to win then you suck. Period. And, just to point one up that everybody has seemed to miss, the guy/girl/thing that joins a co-op game just to get everybody else killed. That ranks number two on my people-to-kill-when-I-rule-the-world list.

ElegantSwordsman

Jun 17, 2008
The idiots who try to storm an enemy stronghold by themselves, die, and then cuss out everyone else for not following them in. If only natural selection worked that thoroughly in real life, the gene pool would be a lot cleaner...

Em-mental

Jan 16, 2008
The people who ***** and talk shit, and then on hearing a girl's voice over the mic suddenly turn polite and well-mannered. I call them the "Let me get that for you" players.

I'm not a girl by the way. Just thought that someone should mention it.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Em-mental said:
The people who ***** and talk shit, and then on hearing a girl's voice over the mic suddenly turn polite and well-mannered. I call them the "Let me get that for you" players.

I'm not a girl by the way. Just thought that someone should mention it.
And you'd prefer them to say, "Pix Plz?"

Naw, you've got a point there. Online creepers are worse than horny bastards.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Whenever someone yells 'You stole my kill!' I simply reply, 'No, you assisted my kill', and does it really matter? We are on the same damn team!

Clemenstation

Dec 9, 2008
tijuanatim said:
Whenever someone yells 'You stole my kill!' I simply reply, 'No, you assisted my kill', and does it really matter? We are on the same damn team!
Oh but for some mini-people, personal stats are EVERYTHING.

Jakeyyyy

Jan 2, 2009
I dunno who's had this problem before, but don't you hate the F*!@ out of people that complain someone had Juggernaut on.
That applies to Call of Duty games and my sweet jesus do i get maaaad.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
people who obviously don't have enough bottles for their "whinery". People that scream in their mikes, but i have this quip when they decide to shove the mike into their mouth. "Get the cock out of your mouth i cant understand you." that only happens when i tend to be losing though. THEN there are those racists that i cant stand. The children who keep screaming and play loud music. i love the mute button. and in general the high pitched voices of children *shudder.

DeusFps

Sep 3, 2008
1) kids
2) cheaters
3) people who have no idea what a good multiplayer experience is

Thunderbrew

Dec 30, 2008
People on mics who make me completely unsure of their gender, so NO not the generic high pitched voice.

In fact the somewhat lesser evil of a person with a girlish voice that could swing either way!!

letsnoobtehpwns

Dec 28, 2008
little kids (especially mexican kids), ones who can't shut up, people who listen to music and when they have lots of static.

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
My big issue with online play are the people who think they rule at everything, and feel the need to rip on the "stupid noobs". Everyone was a beginner at some point. Relax, have fun, and respect the other people playing. Everyone's just trying to have a good time, why the need to bash someone just for having less experience?

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Agreed.

But it's always satisfying to snipe someone that has Juggernaut on and still get a oneshot kill. "Didn't save you now, did it?"