Most Comfortable Place You've Ever Slept...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
My king-sized bed with memory foam mattress with my girlfriend wrapped around my head so that she was using my chest as a pillow and my face was using her boobs as a pillow. Comfiest way to sleep EVER.

....Unless you can round up enough girls in you bed to use their boobs as blankets too...
That would be the only way to make that better.
Yep.

I think it's science. Boobs are the most comfortable things in the universe.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
One of my friends in high school had this fancy luxury chair. It was so soft that when you would lay down on it, it felt like you were, like, hovering or something.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Honestly, my bed when I put new blanket, pillow and mattress covers as the fresh smell and texture is so soothing.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
In an army sleeping bag, on top of a folding army cot, in a platoon-size tent, in 40-ish degree Fahrenheit weather, after a day of squad training exercises. I slept like I was dead.

dills2

Aug 18, 2010
i can make anywhere i sleep comfy im comfortable sleeping in a bath in a position where i could drown in my sleep

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Quite possibly my own bed on Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Its usually a pretty comfy bed but after a tab of acid it was the best place ever.

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
In betweeb my parents when i was young. It was always so comfy, slthough not so good for their sleep i think.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
My friend's bean-bag chair. She brought it with her when we were living together, with a group of friends, yet I seemed to be the one in the house who used it the most. Including sleeping on it once, I think after an all-nighter or something. By Anoia, it was comfy. More so than any bed I've ever slept in, too...

Fangv2

Jan 20, 2011
My couch, and chairs.

Chairs I just find comfortable to sleep in, curl up your legs? Nice sleeping spot, this also applies for desks... making it hard for High School and stuff.

My couch is just... comfortable, something about it just lets me sleep soundly.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
The most comfortable place I've ever slept was at on friends bed, while cuddling.

Rating: Orgasmic.

[small]it's funny because a few months later I ended up dating him[/small]

jakko12345

Dec 23, 2010
As unlikely as it is, once while camping. It was mid summer, and my friends and I got little stoned and I ended up wedged in between 2 girls in a 2 man tent. Best goddam sleep ever. And the next morning we did quadbike jousting

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
When I first adapted to a CPAP machine, lay in my own bed, and slept without apnea for the first time in two decades. Like a freakin' rock.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
A ratty old corduroy velvet stripped sofa I used to own. It was almost as old as me, so the springs practically sunk to the floor and offered no support whatsoever. The cushions were stained from long use. It was low to the floor so all sorts of things got stuck under it. It was situated near an open window and louvers, so the sun would glare down on me when it was out and the air played hell with my allergies. Yet (and up to the point I chucked it out it has never failed in this respect) whenever I would lay on it, no matter what state I was in or what time of day it was, I would always fall into a comfortable, dreamless sleep.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
hands down cuddled next to someone. thats pretty orgasmic for sleeping for me and I sleep so much better cuddled. otherwise the couch in my bedroom that currently has a bunch of crap on it so I can't sleep on it. Followed closely by my bed.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
my own bed is pretty awesome but I'm still looking for a bed where my feet dont stick out, when i find that bed it will be one of the greatest days omy life

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
My own bed after accidentally falling asleep playing skyrim on a couch. i was on an 8 hour binge of skyrim and after the sixteen hyperbollilionth dragon, things got dull for a while. Then i had dreams of arrows to the knee for an hour on my couch before waking up at 3 in the morning and going to my own bed. Now don't get me wrong, my couch is really soft, but when your feet are on top of a chest, its not the most comfortable position, and it certainly wasn't warm because I had no blanket out there and my heating was broken.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Oh Christ, this is gonna sound so cheesy, and it's Valentine's day to boot, but... in my bed snuggled up with my girlfriend.

Fuck you.