Most Hated Pokemon

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
I got no problem with that one since it is an electric ghost mon that simple transforms into electrical items, the middle one is it's standard form (now if it was always one of those items, I would probable hate it also). For me it would probable be Politoed, that stupid extra evolution of one of my favorite pokemon Poliwag. It corrupted one of my favorite pokemon groups so it needs to die painfully.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Erana said:
Andantil said:
Missingno
You kidding? I Love that thing!

I think this is a better guess:

But I liked Zigzagoon, I called him Ziggy. He was awesome. Ratata sucks until he evolves into an epic kill everything beast. God my Raticate is overpowered...

OT: Mr. Mime, the appliances everyone has pictures of above me and Magikarp. Gyarados is another story though.

I really don't dislike any pokemon before Ruby version except Magikarp. I grew up with Pokemon Red and watched the show, I knew every one of the original 151 pokemon by it's numerical value.

Ya. I had a poster of all of them. I still have my original Pokedex guide book. *nostalgia!*

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
funksobeefy said:
that heart one in Ruby/Sapphire

Lovedisk! what the fuck?
I hate that damn thing! (Luvdisc)

EzraPound said:
Mr. Mime is a bucket of suck
Actually pretty good even though they look stupid. I've found a female Mr. Mime before, it was strange.
G1eet said:
Teddifuckingursa.
You and me will duel at dawn for disgracing the name of Teddiusra!

OP: Smeargle. Useless fucking poke'mon.

hidden walls

Jul 10, 2009
how can you call smeargle a usless pokemon he learns every attack!

then again since the addition of stealthrock you realy cant use him for batton passing anymore

i realy should stop going into depth into mindless games :)

ontopic: anything that learns perish song or uknown

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
popdafoo said:
I caught a shiny one of these and it sucks because I don't know how to use it. A level 50 shiny Roselia and I don't even know any good tactics for it.
Bullet Sponge?
The only thing I couldnt use was a Tangela, that thing got one-shotted everytime it saw the light of day.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
ShavingCream said:
in reguard to appliances,
Are those official? are they just ideas, or are we gonna see toaster Jr. in the next pokemon game?
They're all one pokemon named Rotom. It's electric/ghost.

It looks like this
[http://img21.imageshack.us/i/rotom.png/]
[http://g.imageshack.us/img21/rotom.png/1/]

Rotom enjoys possessing appliances, in fact he is found inside a tv. You need a special key from a wifi event to turn him into one of those forms. Each appliance gets one elemental move depending on said appliance. (Microwave gets overheat, lawn Mover gets leaf storm)

So, in essence, Rotom's a poltergeist.

PrinceoN

Jun 24, 2009
Gyrados and Peliper need to die! or maybe i should just stop choosing the fire starters...nah, they need to die. and since sapphire onward, gyrados isnt good...he has crappy special attack but learns special moves...

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
dusclops not that he is the absolute worst but because duskull and dusknoir are soo effing cool he look ridiculous in comparison

hidden walls

Jul 10, 2009
Xandus117 said:
Mudkips.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/pokemon-youherdwrong.gif

Charamander is a thousand times cooler.
:( poor mudkip

and from a battle point of view once charmander evolves he is pretty useless

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Any Pokemon that came with whichever generation spawned so despicably carbon-copy remakes like Beautifly, Wurmple, and the ever useless and disgustingly unimaginative Luvfish.

I got tired of Pokemon when they released the generation after Johto, but I didn't hate it until they stopped including the creativity and uniqueness each Pokemon had when they first began.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
wouldyoukindly99 said:
You have proven your Pokemon fail by calling Smeargle useless. Smeargle can use sketch to copy the opponent's last move permanently, ANY move, losing sketch for 10 levels or until you use a relearn guy.

My most hated would be any of the birds/rodents they feel the need to replace every fucking game.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
KarumaK said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
You have proven your Pokemon fail by calling Smeargle useless. Smeargle can use sketch to copy the opponent's last move permanently, ANY move, losing sketch for 10 levels or until you use a relearn guy.

My most hated would be any of the birds/rodents they feel the need to replace every fucking game.
It doesn't matter what moves he can learn he's still useless because his stats are shit. My friend tried in vain to make a good one (Mind you he knows his way around EVs and such) and I would one-hit kill that thing everytime because it's slow and has horrible defenses.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Combee. I realised they were fast running out of ideas for original Pokemon somewhere towards the beginning of Ruby and Sapphire, but when I found this Pokemon I had to put my DS down, take a deep breath, and play my old Silver game, just to remind myself that Pokemon could be good and original.

Combee is an abomination.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Erana said:
Andantil said:
Missingno

But I liked Zigzagoon, I called him Ziggy. He was awesome. Ratata sucks until he evolves into an epic kill everything beast. God my Raticate is overpowered...

OT: Mr. Mime, the appliances everyone has pictures of above me and Magikarp. Gyarados is another story though.

I really don't dislike any pokemon before Ruby version except Magikarp. I grew up with Pokemon Red and watched the show, I knew every one of the original 151 pokemon by it's numerical value.

Ya. I had a poster of all of them. I still have my original Pokedex guide book. *nostalgia!*
I'm not saying I don't like them, I'm just saying that they're the most likely to be the most hated, under their circumstances.
I mean, that's technically what the OP is asking, right?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Erana said:
Andantil said:
Missingno

Rattata was good for FEAR strategies, Bidoof was an excellent HM slave, and I like Zigzagoon.
The others are kinda stupid, though.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Logic 0 said:
Magikarp because he's so weak and evloveing him is difficult.
yeah, but he makes up for it by becoming one of the most powerful (and hardest to kill) pokemon of all time...

GYRADOS!