Most Hated Pokemon

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
OP: Smeargle. Useless fucking poke'mon.
It's good for capturing other pokemon. With mean look, hypnosis, and false swipe it can capture most pokemon easily and, most importantly, the wandering pokemon.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I thought milotic/feebas would show up here. To catch feebas, you have to check almost every tile in a huge lake 3 times for one of the 4 that holds a feebas (and these squares change daily). Then, to evolve into milotic, you have to make 11-12 level 22 dry poffins and feed it to it (which took me a huge amount of time). I don't hate it because now that it's out of the way for me it keeps others from having it. :)

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Erana said:
Andantil said:
Missingno
You kidding? I Love that thing!

I think this is a better guess:

Didn't know the other ones (too new age for me) but these ones sure as all fuck annoyed me. And zubat.

PrinceoN

Jun 24, 2009
*snip*

hidden walls said:
:( poor mudkip

and from a battle point of view once charmander evolves he is pretty useless
are you trying to say that charizard is pretty useless? cause if so, you just earned yourself a megafail.

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Every last one of them; raising an entire generation of 20 something year old boys who will never know the touch of a woman. Serves them right. Pokemon are Japan's revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
aimhellfire said:
dusclops not that he is the absolute worst but because duskull and dusknoir are soo effing cool he look ridiculous in comparison
Ya, there's a few I like the starting versions of them more than the evolved forms, such as duskull, shuppet, and others. I wish there were better incentives for not evolving them.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I hate Jinx. That thing just pisses me off. Mr. Mime is dumb as well.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
zubat and golbat.

i have been annoyed by them for every single version i have bought.

they should just die out. if i could, i would start a campaign on the game to exterminate them completely.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Andronicus said:
Combee. I realised they were fast running out of ideas for original Pokemon somewhere towards the beginning of Ruby and Sapphire, but when I found this Pokemon I had to put my DS down, take a deep breath, and play my old Silver game, just to remind myself that Pokemon could be good and original.

Combee is an abomination.
What in the hell is a Combee?
*googles it*

...what the fuck.
Captain Lag said:
I came to this thread to make sure no one said blastoise. They didn't. I love blastoise.
Of course, because who would badmouth Blastoise.

InfernoJesus

Aug 18, 2009
Fucking bidoof. Apart from that his evolved form is one of the game's best HM whores, he's just a bucket of ass that gives no experience. I think there was a trainer in Diamond/Pearl that had 5 of these fuckers.

Generator

May 8, 2009
oppp7 said:
I thought milotic/feebas would show up here. To catch feebas, you have to check almost every tile in a huge lake 3 times for one of the 4 that holds a feebas (and these squares change daily). Then, to evolve into milotic, you have to make 11-12 level 22 dry poffins and feed it to it (which took me a huge amount of time). I don't hate it because now that it's out of the way for me it keeps others from having it. :)
Yeah, I got a Milotic. Was it worth it? Not really, but I like to pretend it was.

OT:

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
My brain splits every time I try to think of a Pokemon. Basically I managed to do some kind of Clockwork Orange style of brainwashing to myself (not on purpose mind). I got one hell of a headaches. That is what a week long solid play through of Pokemon Red will do to a person as photosensitive as I.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Generator said:
oppp7 said:
Yeah, I got a Milotic. Was it worth it? Not really, but I like to pretend it was.

OT:
Ah yes. I forgot about that one. It and it's evolution make farting noises, and stuntank actually looks like it's peeing on you. I hate toilet humor.