Most Hated Pokemon

Energylegzz

May 13, 2009
Captain Lag said:
I came to this thread to make sure no one said blastoise. They didn't. I love blastoise.
I love my Blastoise with a passion hes a turtle with guns!!1!!

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
my most hated pokemon is the fans.. grow up damnit.. pokemon is just trying to milk the money... what are they in like the 4th generation of pokemon?? ok generation may be the wrong word

pokemon WAS cool, about 6 years ago

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
wouldyoukindly99 said:
KarumaK said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
OP: Smeargle. Useless fucking poke'mon.
You have proven your Pokemon fail by calling Smeargle useless. Smeargle can use sketch to copy the opponent's last move permanently, ANY move, losing sketch for 10 levels or until you use a relearn guy.

My most hated would be any of the birds/rodents they feel the need to replace every fucking game.
It doesn't matter what moves he can learn he's still useless because his stats are shit. My friend tried in vain to make a good one (Mind you he knows his way around EVs and such) and I would one-hit kill that thing everytime because it's slow and has horrible defenses.
Then your friend was either doing it specifically for the challenge or he fails as well. You don't teach Smeargle moves to use it you teach it to breed it. You can use it to pass egg moves down through the ground group. Meaning you breed something worthwhile.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Anything that spams sand-attack. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. Also, some of the Pokemon they've been coming up with in later releases are fucking ridiculous @.@ I can understand ENTIRELY that they must be running slim on GOOD ideas after hundreds and hundreds of Pokemon, but COME ON.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Sonicron said:
I only played as far as Gold, but the only pokémon that really stuck in my head were the original ones. Mr Mime, Jynx and Gloom all look stupid, but the one creature I fucking HATED was Golbat. Ugly ************, and annoying too.

That being said, my favorite pokémon (design-wise) was Koffing. Just genius. A happy floating purple fart-ball. xD
Boo-ya man! Everybody should have a pet purple fart-ball!

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Anything past the Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal/Silver/Gold. Old school is the best.
I'm totally with this one. Even though I do think Suicune (water dog) was pretty stupid. the thing had a huge diamond-shaped growth coming out of its head. hey, I know a guy who can get that lasered off really quick...

AsakuraJen

Jun 10, 2009
aww I loved Gardevoir.

Battle not goin' well ?

Send out Gardevoir!

Tables turned :)

Maybe that was just my experience though.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Craig FTW said:
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
Are you kidding me? are those actually real Pokemon?
they should Soulja Kill Themselves.
Well the one in the middle is the original one and it takes control of those electrical appliance so you can choose what type you want without evolving it.

Bidoof it's so retarded the only thing about it I can tolerate is that is can be my HM slave.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Hmm, I would love to say either Bidoof or Sudowoodo but...

I have a personal vendetta against Stantler. It's been so long since I've played Silver, so I can'[t remember why I hate it so much. But I just do.

Mar 28, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Anything past the Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal/Silver/Gold. Old school is the best.
Thats exactly what I've been mumbling under my breath.
OT: Catipie (or however you spell it) my god I hated that thing.

azukar

Sep 7, 2009
All the Pokemon post G/S/C are superfluous, but you can't hate them - hate the designers and the executives instead, for wanting to wring more money out of the franchise. Special exception made for Arceus, who is actually kinda cool.

As for the first 251 Mons, I hate whatsherface's Miltank, for spamming Rollout and obliterating my party the first time I played Gold version. I never liked Moltres either - in my first ever Red version game, after looking at the three legendary birds, I caught Articuno and Zapdos, but killed Moltres to level up one of my party (so not worth it).

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
Oh, you mean the one that's the literal equivalent of 'ghost in the machine'? I actually liked that one. But yeah, we could definitely live without the ones past Mew.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Treeko

Why, cause he looks like a peice of brocoli, but for some reason everyone like him.