Most Tragic Television Cancellation?

TheDustyBanana

Feb 8, 2009
Clone High is the only show that got canceled that I want to see more episodes of. I like Futurama but as is it's basically perfect (including the movies save for Beast with a Billion Backs and even then...)

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
Ciran said:
Well, I would have to probably pick Firefly as well, but if you really want something that isn't so main-stream...I would have to go with Wonderfalls.
Yup, Wonderfalls and Keen Eddie.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Anyone still remember Earth: Final Conflict? That was awesome. I want that back.

Also: FREAKAZOID!

Cptn_Squishy

Mar 4, 2009
The asshat studios decided that they should charge ridiculous amounts of money for movies that noone else besides MST3K on god's green earth would rent, much less buy rights to. So its not that the ratings werent good enough to go on, its that they (a barebones outfit to begin with) couldnt afford it.

GG, studios, GG

trelloskilos

Mar 11, 2009
Recent TV progs? I can only think of Futurama

Old retro TV progs that show my age?
Twin Peaks & Monkey Magic

Those two shows deserved much more!

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
no one mentioned Dead Like me
also pushing daisies most recently

on another note one series that realy deserves to be mercy killed, since after the second season it got (o god i hate using this metaphor since its so overused) leprecy and all the things that were good about it fell away leaving it horribly desfigurred and walking around schitzofrenicaly not realy sure where it wants to go

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
galletea said:
Farscape, because the ending was tragic.
I'm just glad the movie offered a decent enough conclusion to the whole thing. God I miss Farscape, Scorpius is one of my all time favorite villains.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
sqwalnoc said:
Invader Zim!! I loved that program
I agree with sqwalnoc. Especially because since then it has taken Jhonen Vasquez forever to get a new project done.