Movies You Can Constantly Watch and They Never Get Old

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
All the Tremors movies and The Secret of NIMH, probably due one part nostalgia (I literally grew up watching those movies) and one part them being just plain awesome.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
The Evil Dead trilogy, Aliens, LA Confidential, Duck Soup, Night at the Opera, Groundhog Day

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Shawn of the Dead, Hot fuzz, Groundhog Day, The Matrix trilogy, Shrek 1+2, Not Another Teen Movie.

Those are the ones I can watch repeatedly and not fall asleep in the middle of due to knowing what happens and losing interest.

TV series I watch repeatedly are Red Dwarf (I watch all episodes every few months) and Farscape... :D

Krunkcity3000

Mar 12, 2008
Predator, Tombstone, King of New York, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Lone Wolf Mcquade and Transformers the Movie (1986)

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
28 Days Later, Dark Knight, Lord of The Rings trilogy, V for Vendetta and Shawn of the Dead. Most other films I tire of, but I must have watched these like 10 times each.

Edit: How could I forget STARSHIP TROOPERS! Love that film.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
AlphaOmega said:
Back to the Future
Back to the Future: Part II
Back to the Future: Part III
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Goodfellas
Add Back to the Future and remove Toy Story 2 (I haven't seen it) and you've pretty much got my list :D

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
Pirates of the Caribbean. I've watched all 3 many, many, many times. I just don't get bored, even though 2 was a bit "gag" focuses rather than just being funny around the story.
Eh, the first one I'll put up there, but I din't enjoy the other 2 so much/probably couldn't watch them repeatedly. Especially not the 3rd one, because it's really long...

Zombieland
Anchorman
Dodgeball

Mostly comedies of various qualities and short-ish lengths.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'd have to go with Judge Dredd, any Star Wars or Lord of the Rings movie.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
There is only one movie I can watch constantly and never get bored, even after the 10th time on the same year. South Park, Bigger, Longer and Uncut!

ogreloot

Mar 27, 2010
The Road Warrior, It's a wonderful life, Predator, Die Hard, Enter The Dragon, Eraserhead, the Sandlot, Conan the Barbarian, Snatch, 12 Monkeys, Time Bandits, so many movies to choose from...you will notice that all these movies are at least a decade old..time tested.
some more i just remembered The Good the Bad and the Ugly, the Oxbow Incident, Once upon a time in the west ,the Wild Bunch, the Dirty Dozen...

weecath77

Dec 22, 2009
Akira,Human Traffic,Monty Python movies,Blues Brothers and Blazing Saddles.
Also when any Bond movie is on,i will always watch it.
Any horror too,when the mood takes me,especially Evil Dead series.

tgr

Feb 3, 2008
J03bot said:
The Maddest March Hare said:
Mostly comedies of various qualities and short-ish lengths.
Same here...

Zoolander
Kung Pow
Don't be a Menace
Nacho Libre
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Plus the usual LOTR trilogy. And Punisher: War Zone... Damn, I guess I'll go and watch it again right now.