MW2 your favorite weapon primary and secondary

TheGiff

Nov 18, 2009
Hey! Mine too! I played MW2 22 hours in a 48 hour period, fully unlocked EVERYTHING (camo included) for the m4, and then xbox red ringed the next day when I got home from school.

I am pissed.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Red Tiger Vector w/ EoTech + FMJ and G18 w/ EoTech + Silencer, Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro

Connosaurus Rex

Jul 20, 2009
Tar 21 with holo/red dot sight *with bling perk silencer too* with magnum for secondary. perks are bling/scav/slight of hand, hardline, commando/scrambler

Sulu

Jul 7, 2009
I use a FAL with FMJ and Red dot sight as primary and Stinger as secondary. I even shot down an AC-130 with it!

If I don't want to use the FAL I use the L86

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
Tar 21 with a grenade launcher, and the secondary is a Thumper. perks are stopping power, marathon and steady aim.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Gotta love the MP5K + silencer + thermal scope + stopping power pro and scrambler. If it had a little more power I'd have cold blooded too.

There's also the Barrett .50 cal + bling with pretty much the same attachments.
I'm also a fan of the Tar-21....

Anyhoo, that's all I got for primary so far.

Secondary, PP2000 with akimbo, mostly cause I rarely use secondary weapons and akimbo is hilarious.
AA-12 isn't bad either, I mean, automatic shotgun? Win.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
M4A2 blue tiger BLING, holographic (or thermal for certain maps)+ and silencer/FMJ
G18 BLING, Akimbo + JMJ

2 flashbangs, throwing kife

Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Some random weapon, .44 magnum with tactical knife, marathon pro, stopping power pro, commando pro, throwing knives, and stun grenades.

I call it Knifey McStabStab.

TheGiff said:
Read my post. I like people noticing my ideas...

It was the third one...
I don't like attention whores. My philosophy is that they should be gruesomely injured. That way they get tons of attention.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
SCAR-H (though its not as good as it was in Rainbow Six Vegas or GRAW2) and the FAL (I really miss the G3, I was good with that)
Usually with a sight and/or silencer/heartbeat.
Secondary usually with USP, AA-12, or Stinger
Simtex for my equipment

My perks are:
Bing/Sleight of hand/Scavenger
Stopping power/Cold blooded
Commando

I usually play Free-For-All and Hardcore team death match

Apocalypse Tank

Aug 31, 2008
riot shield with dual rangers.
That's right.
When they want a good spanking I unload all 4 pellets from both of my rangers at the same time.
Either I spectacularly destroy them or gets killed because I shot just out of range.
(for the 360 version you hit both bumpers and both triggers to unleash everything)

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
Since i am super HARDCORE i sometimes use akimbo UMP45 with rapid fire. I feel really badass with them because anyone who gets close dies if they haven't got a akimbo shotgun or something, and as secondary i use a PP2000 or whatever it is called.

But regularly i go with the M16something or another with red dot. I don't like the scar, or the FAMAS. I also use a Tar21(Or whatever) with red dot and the Riot shotgun, because it's so cool and it packs a punch.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
I use the WOULD THE UNIVERSE PLEASE STFU ANF GTFO ABOUT MODERN WARFARE 2? Yeah its pretty badass.